Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Ewok!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Enjoi9187
10-05-2002, 6:14 PM
Oh man, i need an ewok, i have asked many time on my serve rand everything agrees. Please, someone that can model please make an ewok model, everyon ewoul dlove it
 JediQuermian
10-06-2002, 4:23 PM
People must not want to see an ewok model because everyone is very vague about it. I certainly would like to see one but it's going to be hard getting people to make one. Maybe Major Clod could since he had the bravery to make Jar Jar (which is a very good model - great I mean :)
 t3rr0r
10-06-2002, 5:53 PM
an ewok would be a great model... the modeller would probably want to make multiple surfaces for clothing and items, since ewoks are quite different from one to another.
 El Sitherino
10-06-2002, 6:47 PM
if i could model i would make one but i cant load the skeleton so i spent 4 grand for nothin heh im screwed.
 Divine shadow
10-07-2002, 12:11 PM
The only reason I would like an ewok model is to slaughter them. Maybe an endor expansion map with would be neat.
Thanks
Page: 1 of 1