Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Discussion: Cantina Spinoff Story II: Stuck in the Past

Page: 1 of 1
 Kuuki
10-04-2002, 11:01 PM
^_^

i just had to.

Recap:
A future Version of Irvine Cracken from the holocaust and Revenant Deac are stuck in Irvine's past on Raynor

The Cantina'ers just left Via Time jump

Revenant needs repairs on his cyborgnetic body due to Irvine's gullibity in trying to save the universe.
Irvine lost the use of one of his Lightsabers, and is mostly Self taught Jedi, with help from other Self taught jedi (whom can/cannot be people from holocuast)
Cracken still sore from gettign hit by his own son, but is in different time and place ^_^

Rules: any cantina'er shoudl know them ^_^
 Admiral
10-04-2002, 11:26 PM
Scar, don't make pointless threads.
 Kuuki
10-05-2002, 12:12 AM
im not. so please dont say that i am making a pointless thread. Irvine and Revenant are left behind, so what are they going to do now.
 Admiral
10-05-2002, 12:02 PM
If you want to create a spinoff thread, then state your idea. Rules ect. Not just a recap.

Also, you state the rules in case other people want to join in. Otherwise it is pointless. Post that, then your thread won't be pointless.

Finally the Revenant waited. Deac would have to clarify it, but from what I gather is that it goes into a hybernation state waiting for the proper time again.
 Redwing
10-05-2002, 2:25 PM
You'd have to ask Deac to make sure.

This would be more short-lived than the Holocaust thread, tho, IMHO, since there's only your character and Deac's...and still a few months/years till the Holocaust, where you are.
 Kuuki
10-05-2002, 2:50 PM
years, sense Irvine is still a child. during the holocuase Irvine is in his twenties

adn who ever said that these two wont run into some people during the progress?
 Admiral
10-05-2002, 2:56 PM
Sure they will run into different people, but until they do, it will only be about 2 people.

Also you still need a basis for the rpg. Are they going after something, ect.
---------------------------

Example: The spinoff RPG is about the what happens after the holocaust. Cantina 7 about the hunt for the time matrix. The topics are broad to allow poeple to join in with easy.

You need a topic that goes beyond the 2 characters.
 Kuuki
10-05-2002, 5:53 PM
well then id have to ask about location of the current time matrix in this time either they find it in this time, then when ever they are finished place it where the normal cantina'ers find it or they wait it out cus Revenant would absolutley know where they went to now
 Redwing
10-07-2002, 5:51 AM
(That was some BEAUTIFUL downtime that was going on >.<)

Well in your time the Time Matrix is basically unfindable. Its hiding place was destroyed in the Galactic Holocaust and left floating in space. re: Cantina 6
 Kuuki
10-07-2002, 8:13 AM
i sees now ^_^
Page: 1 of 1