Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

NJO Story- Events of Destinys Way

Page: 1 of 1
 Pnut_Man
10-04-2002, 9:37 PM
(after events of chapter 3 in njo book destinys way)

*Tomar Dicol stares at the controls of his E-Wing*

*He listens on his comlink as the admiral describes their latest victory*
 Darth Groovy
10-04-2002, 9:51 PM
Seems your off to a start, but try and expand by a paragraph or so. Let us know a little bit more about what is going on here.
 Redwing
10-05-2002, 2:40 PM
((Well Pnut...could you try and explain some of the stuff that happened in Destiny's Way? Cuz some of us here might not have read it :D))
 Pnut_Man
10-05-2002, 4:04 PM
well i hope most of you are familiar with the events of the new jedi order series..

And i didnt want to talk that much about destinys way due to the fact that damn mods might say im "spoiling".

But to give a little bit more information ill update :

Coruscant was gone...now another home for the lustful Vongs. The New Republic was in dismay, their military scattered, their senate divided, and their jedi near to extintion.

Jacen Solo, the son of Han Solo and princess Leia, had been missing for 3 months, many believed him dead, many believed him a traitor.

Tomar Dicol's Twin Sun Xj-Wing squardron are patrolling the trade routes by the Hutt System for any staggering Vong Dovin Basals.

Jacen Solo and Vergere cross paths with Tomar's Squadron.

Tomar for first time in his life, becomes connected with the force.

(hope that helps)
 Darth Knight
10-05-2002, 4:11 PM
Originally posted by Pnut_Master
[B
And i didnt want to talk that much about destinys way due to the fact that damn mods might say im "spoiling". [/B]
umm...redwing is a mod dude...
 Redwing
10-05-2002, 4:51 PM
Just use spoiler tags. ;) [*spoiler*] and [*/spoiler*] except without the "*"s.

My fault, I shoulda said something ^.~
 jokemaster
10-05-2002, 5:55 PM
*the admiral congratulates Tomar Dicol on an exelent job*
 Pnut_Man
10-06-2002, 10:32 PM
*Tomar looks distressed*

Tomar: Yes admiral, this was indeed a valueable victory for the republic...but my concerns go to our casualities.

Admiral: Tomar my boy...today we destroyed 19 Vong cruisers, over 200 coralskips, and one of their most protected worldships...our losses were not in vain...

Tomar: ....

Admiral: I'll tell you what..you can take a 2 week vacation from the squardron..i know you've been in this war since the beginning..you need a break...you'll leave tomorrow, ill have headquarters ready your X-Wing

Tomar: Thank you sir...

*Tomar heads to his room*
 jokemaster
10-07-2002, 8:39 AM
*exiting his craft*

"GREAT JOB" is heard from all the ship's crew and his wing mates
 Pnut_Man
10-07-2002, 4:13 PM
*day passes*

*Tomar and a few of his squardon buddies arrive at Mon Calamari (now the new republic's headquarters).*

*Tomar enters expensive hotel, sees many individuals waiting around to get on line to get a room*
 jokemaster
10-08-2002, 6:56 PM
* a mysterious man gives Tomar some money with a note that says:" ask for the most expensive suite heres the money" and leaves Tomar suspicious*
 Pnut_Man
10-08-2002, 8:41 PM
*looks around room*

*goes to counter*

*exchanges money for suite*

*walks away staring around room*

*sees no sign of man from before*
 jokemaster
10-08-2002, 9:51 PM
*Tomar finds a blaster and a Datapad which says: use this to protect yourself"*
 Lost Welshman
10-22-2002, 2:21 PM
*from the dark shadows of the cupboard thw Lost Welshman awaits*
 Pnut_Man
10-22-2002, 5:50 PM
*turns around and looks around the room*
*spots hooded figure watching him in the corner*
:confused:
*New Republic officers suddenly dash into lobby*

"Colonel Diomar...the admiral requests you immediately."

"Officer...i'm kinda bus..."

"Admiral Fiisa said it was urgent...something about a bio weapon that our researchers have fin..."

*Pushing aside the officer, Diomar dashed to the nearby turbolift (with datapad still in hand)*
 jokemaster
10-22-2002, 10:04 PM
from the crowd the same mystyrious figure that bought him the suite whispers "Scared?Good, because the next part will be scarier still"and dissapears.
Page: 1 of 1