Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Dark Forces: JK 2

Page: 1 of 1
 DStocker429
10-03-2002, 11:02 PM
Can anyone tell me the exact place to unzip files for "Dark Forces: Jedi Knight 2?" I would like to add some new levels and mods to the old game. I know how to do it for "Jedi Outcast." (i.e. C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars JK II Jedi Outcast\GameData\base\. That is how it works for Outcast, but I want the correct one for DF 2. Any help would be greatly appreciated.:D
 Boba Rhett
10-03-2002, 11:24 PM
Stick the new levels in, "C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Jedi Knight\Episode" and for patchs, the easiest way to handle them is to download Patch Commander from this site and just unzip your patches and drag them into patch commanders window. From there you can launch JK with any patch that you want activated.
 TheMadDoofer
10-04-2002, 7:31 PM
I suggest getting SS3 and the Mantice Fried chicken mod.:)
 BeastMaster
10-05-2002, 3:09 PM
:saberr:

And I'd recommend the SBX mods. Not just the new one either; the older versions still have some play value (i.e., back when some of the best weapons weren't replaced with one-of a kind sabers).
Page: 1 of 1