Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Could someone make me Mortal Kombat skins/mods

Page: 1 of 1
 Father Torque
10-03-2002, 8:05 PM
Hey could someone make me a model id aprecciate it
hello i am in a clan and lately no one really wants to join as a modeler/skinner so i thought hey why not try to learn.I heard from some people that Maya was the best model system so i looked online and wow 6,800 dollars a little to pricy so if anyone could tell me the cheapest and easiest software(or dowlnoad)i would appreciate it also if someone could make me a model that would be fantastic some. My clan is named for Mortal Kombat so if anyone could make me some mortal kombat skins that would be appreciated the ones i need are Sub-Zero,Emrac,Scorpion and Shang Tsung Email me if you would like to join the clan as a modeler or skinner "LEARN MORE ABOUT US IN CLAN RECRUITING SECTION"(SCROLL DOWN TO MORTALS IN KOMBAT CHALLENGING ONE WITH 4 STARS"McKalister27@hotmail.com and clan site is www.clanmortalkombat.netfirms.com) thanks to everyone who replys -MK Sub-Zero
 Jokerland
10-05-2002, 4:49 PM
:jawa

Try looking on kazaa thats were i got my 3dsm from.

also someone made some mortal kombat skins :jawa

try looking around these link sites

http://www.jediknightii.net/links.shtml)

I going to start skinning reptail and rekio and jade:)
 Khier
10-05-2002, 8:04 PM
yup someone did make some actually, don't remember where but i saw pics. I think it might have been jk2files or jediknightii.net but im not sure
 Father Torque
10-07-2002, 5:05 PM
but doesnt kazaa have spywear i have WIN MX
 Jokerland
10-07-2002, 8:13 PM
:jawa

I just know i downloaded 3d max 4 on kazaa and it works fine:)

You might be able to find it on win mx
Page: 1 of 1