Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Wisconsinus Adventure- Official Story Thread 1

Page: 1 of 3
 GonkH8er
10-03-2002, 9:41 AM
Ok, now you can talk for other characters, as long as its sensible. Use other characters present in the forum. They will introduce themselves. Keep it relatively sensible. :) once we've all established characters, we should be able to fairly well judge what other people would generally do or say in a situation, but try and leave most of the person creativity in relation to what they do, to them. try and focus mostly on your character :)

ok lets get this ball rolling.

---------

GonkH8er stepped into the putrid little bar, and looked around. All he saw was a ragged bunch of low lives and creeps who'd rather chew off they eyelids than help a guy out. He coughed loudly. Noone stopped their talking. He coughed again, louder. Same response.

GonkH8er pulled out his dagger and flung it towards the bartender, narrowly missing his head and embedding into the wall behind him. The room went quiet immedietely.

"That's better. Don't worry gentlemen, I'll be gone in a second. I'm here to see if anyone would like..... to join me" he said calmly.

"Doing what? Shoving a pole up your ass?" a heckler taunted. The room errupted into laughter. GonkH8er pulled out another dagger and threw it dead at the joker. It hit him square in the forehead, a like spray of blood covering his fellow drinkers around him. Again, silence ensued.

"I have a map. I'm going to find the Temple of Raven, near Madison, on planet Wisconsinus. I need people to join me. If not stay here and continue your pathetic lives. I'll find help elsewhere."

A chattering rose amongst the room. Everyone was wispering, noone dared move. But then, someone stood up.

Redwing
10-03-2002, 8:24 PM
*A tall, shrouded figure stood up, and a computer-modulated voice spoke from under a hood*

My name is Redwing. I have been waiting here for longer than I care to remember, waiting for someone come along...someone with a fire in their blood for adventure. You seem to have that fire.

Tell me. What is this Temple of Raven that you seek?
 Scar Da Kookee
10-03-2002, 8:30 PM
im droping from the rpg, started off gay
 Tyrion
10-03-2002, 8:35 PM
Tyrion Strife walked into the bar,his Mana Sword gave a blueish glow. A common thief using a mononicular knife came at him. In one quick slash,the thief became two halves. Tyrion grabed the loot,and went to the bartender. " You can buy these for 70 credits. Want it?" said Tyrion. "sure' said the bartender.Looking for a proposition, he glanced around the room,and then went back to his Bacta Beer....
 Redwing
10-03-2002, 8:35 PM
((Well, not necessarily, since in this thread we're supposed to play characters that are some version of our forum identity. ;)

bacta beer? That's got to be the grossest thing I ever heard of. But I guess it makes sense. ;)))
 Scar Da Kookee
10-03-2002, 9:09 PM
 Pnut_Man
10-03-2002, 9:16 PM
*Smuggler engaged in conversation picks up on the action going on*

*Smuggler joins 'shrouded fellows'*

Tomar Dicol: I see you're planning a voyage, and on that voyage i assume there will be many items to trade....

*grins*

Tomar Dicol: You can count me in

*light from cantina reflects off lightsaber held at Smuggler's belt*

*shrouded fellows just look and nod*
 GonkH8er
10-03-2002, 9:29 PM
GonkH8er turned to face the 3 men who had offered their services.

"Excellent....." he said with a wry grin. "Quick, we haven't much time. Come to my ship. I'll explain on the way to the Lu Casfor'ms. And you, drinking the bacta beer..... That's disgusting! Don't you know that that stuff's bad for you? Ok guys. Lets go."

The 3 men walked out of the bar and stepped into the cool night. GonkH8er couldn't help think about that strange man at the bar though, who had entered and sliced someone in 2. There was something about him. Something sinister and evil. He looked around to make sure the seedy man hadn't followed the 4 adventurers, and content they were alone, entered their hanger bay.

"Well.... nice to see that someone on this desolate planet has a sense of adventure. I'm GonkH8er, but most people just call me Gonk... even though I hate the little bastards. I'm an ex-bounty hunter. I got out of the business though, too stressful, dental plan was crap. Now I just cruise round in my old rustbucket, finding stuff to do. Anyway, just recently, my good friend died and left me this map. It shows the location of the Temple of Raven. Noone knows what's there, coz noones ever been there and come back I suppose, but it wouldnt be such a secret if there wasn't a bloody load to treasure there or sumthin, eh? eh? Ooooh baby! So now.... tell me.... who exactly ARE you three?"

----------------------

Oh, and guys, anything thats not story content, like stuff like this, put it in red text or sumthin. By the way, you guys can have mini stories going on in different areas, and people can meet up later or whatever. Just specify the setting. Join in whenever.... :)
 Tyrion
10-03-2002, 9:35 PM
"heh..my mana sword is good enough with me. Why would you want a big sword which reveals your place,when you could get the same job done with a 2 foot blade that makes your victim silenced?"

"Erm..stealth is for cowards. Real warriors dont need stealth."

"I bet you wont say that when you're in your grave"

"....."

:D
 GonkH8er
10-03-2002, 9:41 PM
With an embarrassed look on his face, Tyrion realises that the person which he intended to be talking to has already left the building, and sheepishly goes back to his bacta beer.
 Scar Da Kookee
10-03-2002, 9:42 PM
 Redwing
10-03-2002, 9:43 PM
As I said, I am called "Redwing". *offers hand, which shows a glint of bright red armor under the cloak*
 GonkH8er
10-03-2002, 9:46 PM
"Well mysterious man, if you do not wish to offer your 'services' on the basis that I have the location of something incredible in my posession and you have the opportunity to help us find it, then so be it. I still don't know your name...."

"And Redwing, it's an honour to meet you. Tell me a little about yourself while we wait for this strange person to make up his mind..."
 Tyrion
10-03-2002, 9:46 PM
My name is Tyrion Strife. You can find some of me in the Academy data bank((ooc: the character bank here)). I never knew my parents. Heh..you shouldnt be afraid of me,well not as much at the guy over there toting with that big blade...and those bacta beers..they taste really good with some of my special..stuff...besides,I feel refreshed after every beer..call me wierd...heh I aint the one with the name Gonk.

((ooc: Gonky..I was talking to him as we were walking:p))
 GonkH8er
10-03-2002, 9:49 PM
GonkH8er, Redwing and Dicol jump with a fright and turn to face Tyrion.

"Oh, you decided to join us did you, bacta boy? Very well... you may come along" GonkH8er said.
 Scar Da Kookee
10-03-2002, 9:50 PM
 Tyrion
10-03-2002, 9:51 PM
" heh..bacta boy is a great name,gonky"
 Tyrion
10-03-2002, 9:54 PM
"Sephiroth...Sephiroth....I strangely remember that name...heh what was the name of that planet?"
 GonkH8er
10-03-2002, 9:57 PM
Let's try and get not too FF-ish :D

GonkH8er shakes Seph's hand. "Pleased to meet you."

At that moment, the familiar sound of stormtrooper voices was heard outside the hangar door.

"Ok, I think they went into here"
"Everyone get round the door"
"It's locked. We'll blast it open"
"Everyone ready? We'll take him by force"

Gonk turned to the 4. "Uhhh, guys, I'd love to stay and chat, but I really need to get going, and if you're coming, we gotta scram, now. We gotta get on board and leave"

Gonk pointed to his ship, parked in the middle of the hangar. It was an old ship, and it wasn't very big either, but it had been coated with some blood red metallic covering and looked magnificent, apart from the fact that parts were practically falling off.

Something glinted on the ground about 4 feet from Redwings foot, next to a box.
 TheMadDoofer
10-03-2002, 9:57 PM
*Meanwhile, Mahrrok lurks around in the shadows, and knifes an unsuspecting person in the back, then steals his things*

*Group in the middle doesn't seem to notice, except Tyrion*

I will take part in the story later, is that okay? I haven't roleplayed before. Oh, and what does ooc stand for?
 Redwing
10-03-2002, 10:05 PM
((OOC = Out Of Character, OOS = Out Of Story))

*Redwing notices the object and proceeds to scan it with his/her robotic eye*

*to Gonk* I think we can take the stormtroopers. Unless you'd rather not attract attention.
 Tyrion
10-03-2002, 10:09 PM
"I think we can take them out.I'll handle that group right now...."

*Casts fire on group of stormtroops,killing them all*

"Anyone want to have some fun?"
 TheMadDoofer
10-03-2002, 10:13 PM
*Sneaks up behind Redwing*

May I help?

*Kills one stormie with his vibro-shiv*
 Scar Da Kookee
10-03-2002, 10:14 PM
 Tyrion
10-03-2002, 10:19 PM
" Showing off are we? heh,this is the real world. Showing off just gets you killed here"

*Slices 3 other stormtroopers,summons black chocobo*

*rides on chocobo and proceeds to kill 5 more stormtroopers*
 Scar Da Kookee
10-03-2002, 10:23 PM
 GonkH8er
10-03-2002, 10:25 PM
"Well I was going to suggest we leave without attracting more attention, but Tyrion seems to have royally screwed that idea up. What IS that over there on the ground Redwing? And Tyrion, try not to kill everyone who comes after us from now on.... :)"

GonkH8er turns to person behind Redwing. "hey, if you wanna help, join in, by all means. I'm Gonk."

GonkH8er introduces the others, then inquires what their newest friend's name is.

"Tell us on the ship. We've gotta get going." GonkH8er said. He motioned everyone onto his ship and set it for autopilot. The group sat around the small table aboard the ship, and waited as they rose out of the hangar and flew off into the sky.

"Right, we, sorry for kidnapping you all like that so to speak, but we gotta go. Redwing, did you get that shiny thingy, whatever it was?"
 Redwing
10-03-2002, 10:30 PM
Redwing: *holds up the object* My sensors don't recognize the substance it's made of. However, it looks like a keychain.
 Tyrion
10-03-2002, 10:32 PM
"Showing off? You're just jealous because I have a friend and you dont"

"Why you little..."
 ShockV1.89
10-03-2002, 10:38 PM
Minion: >Sitting at a table in the back corner, tinkering with his rifle. Glances up, sees the antics of the newest inhabitants. Lets out a small hoot of distaste, turns back to his rifle modifications<
 TheWhiteRaider
10-03-2002, 11:36 PM
*A man in white cloak walk in to the room were the group is*

???: Do not touch that you must leave now. And ask later if you do not go you life will be terminated.

*Edit* Sorry didn't see that we were on a ship
 Redwing
10-03-2002, 11:47 PM
((OOS: TWR, we're abroad Gonk's ship, not in the bar.))
 TheWhiteRaider
10-04-2002, 12:03 AM
(To put myself in the story and to cover the last post)

Cutscence:Aboard a ship

*A man in a white cloak*

???: I see someone took the object.

???: I must call to warn them.
 Redwing
10-04-2002, 12:10 AM
((sokay))

*Redwing continues to examine the object. When he twists it, another shape pops out* Some sort of elaborate key perhaps?
 GonkH8er
10-04-2002, 12:12 AM
"Show me the object"

GonkH8er peers at the strange keyring shaped object as Redwing hands it over.

"It's..... glowing....... It wasnt doing that before." GonkH8er said.

He yelps in pain.

"Argh! sheesh! its hot!what the hell is this thing?"
 Tyrion
10-04-2002, 12:18 AM
"Wait a second..."

*looks at the object*

"I feel..different..."

Tyrion has just learned fire2

"And what's this red gem in it?"

*pulls out red gem*

Tyrion has just gotten the fire materia((ooc:think of it as a fire powerup for my weapon))

*Puts fire materia in Mana Sword*

:D
 TheWhiteRaider
10-04-2002, 12:20 AM
Back on TheWhiteRaider's ship(By the way it's bigger that a X-wing and smaller than the Fallcon)

TheWhiteRaider: I an almost in range

*Notices a ship decloaking off the port bow*

TheWhiteRaider: What is that? No it couldn't be!

*TheWhiteRaider tries to call GonkH8er's ship*
 GonkH8er
10-04-2002, 12:20 AM
ARGH GODDAMN FF STUFF! THIS IS STAR WARS! :P

GonkH8er watches as tyrion wakes up from a violent dream.

"Are you ok man?"
 Tyrion
10-04-2002, 12:22 AM
((OOC:erm Gonk..If I cant have Final Fantasy stuff in here..then cya!))
 TheWhiteRaider
10-04-2002, 12:24 AM
((Well just let him have some stuff from FF, but Tyron don't go overboard.))
 GonkH8er
10-04-2002, 12:26 AM
you can have some. just dont fill the story completely with it. like everytime we find something, or someone, use it for some ff-ish purpose. :) stay.... stay.....
 Redwing
10-04-2002, 12:33 AM
Redwing: Interesting...Perhaps the material heats up when touched by human skin.
 GonkH8er
10-04-2002, 12:35 AM
"But what purpose would that serve on a key? Maybe it's not a key.... Meh... I dunno... Hey, There's a ship on the scanner near us. They're trying to send a message. See what it is Redwing, I'm gonna go see how the other guys are doing."
 TheWhiteRaider
10-04-2002, 12:35 AM
TheWhiteRaider's ship:

TheWhiteRaider:My shields can't take this! Computer send message.

TheWhiteRaider's message: A ship is co..ing.....attack....................
.....help......................................... .................................................. .................................................. ...........................
 Tyrion
10-04-2002, 12:36 AM
It seems that the ship is being attacked,,I'll go to my X-Wing now!

*flies X-wing*

"What is the problem??"
 TheWhiteRaider
10-04-2002, 12:38 AM
TheWhiteRaider:Look ............Out................................... ...................He.is..on.......tail
 Tyrion
10-04-2002, 12:40 AM
*Tries to shoot the enemy craft*

"WOOHOO!!! got one of the engines...what the?!!"

*Enemy Ship somersaults and sends topedoes at Tyrion*

"Damnit! he shot me! I'm going doooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwnnn!!!!!!!!!!-"
 Redwing
10-04-2002, 12:41 AM
*Redwing accesses the comm system on Gonk's ship*

Tyrion, the ship is gunning for you.

Unidentified freighter, do you require assistance? What is your situation?
 Tyrion
10-04-2002, 12:45 AM
*Crashes in the forest*

"What..the..hell?"

"Wait..something is behind..me.."

*A vibro-shuriken flies right by Tyrion*

Oh ****...
 Redwing
10-04-2002, 12:46 AM
*uses suit to interface with the main computer systems of Gonk's ship, and accesses the turrets. The turrets fire on the craft attacking Raider's ship*
Page: 1 of 3