Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Rules And Regulations

Page: 1 of 1
 matt--
10-03-2002, 6:34 AM
Addition rules: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=64362)

Rules are simple: RPGs and stories go here.

No one word stories, and please keep away from the one-sentence ones. I would hardly classify those as roleplaying.

When playing RPGs, the Game Master decides the outcome of fights and what not. Ex: You cannot say you shoot and kill another player character, say you shot at him/her...then the GM will decide.

You are a GM when you start an RPG, usually via the 'new thread' button.
 Redwing
10-03-2002, 8:20 PM
(Since I'm now a mod here, I guess I can add something ^.^)

There's also another form of RPGing you can use - story-based RPGs, which don't have a Game Master. In this case, the person who starts the RPG just makes rules for it, not decide the outcome of all fights; however if problems arise, whoever started the RPG is still in control.

Final note: It should be obvious to everyone, but this is for roleplaying. General discussion will be closed or Swamped ;)
 obi
10-08-2002, 5:44 PM
even another thing, non-star wars related RP's are acceptable. ;)
 Redwing
10-09-2002, 2:24 AM
(Okay, wow. New issue already. :p)

Everybody: When RPGing, do not roleplay other people's characters without their consent. 'Tis bad form. Very bad form.
 obi
10-22-2002, 5:06 PM
And no God-moding.

This means:

"I am all-powerful, all knowing, omnipotent being and I can whoop everything on Earth"

Something of that sorts. I know some of you have played RP's in the past, and I know you guys don't start out on a high level. You have to work your way up.

Thanks. ;)
 Redwing
11-23-2003, 12:10 AM
Update: Sorry, but no making threads to advertise other sites here. Yes, I know, I've allowed a couple of you to do that in the past, but it's against JKII's overall rules, so sorry, but it's out ;)
Page: 1 of 1