Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Forum dieing?;)

Page: 1 of 1
 Hannibal
10-02-2002, 4:14 PM
Just kidding. Trying to get your attention again.

Where did the JPB forum run off to. I tried to find it under Lucasconsoles and it's not there.
Don't tell me it's gone!!!
 TheMadDoofer
10-02-2002, 4:24 PM
It's gone. Lucasconsoles has merged together, and I like it better now. If you want to talk about JPB, you will have to go to the consoles section here. (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=327)
 Hannibal
10-02-2002, 4:34 PM
Actually, I just wanted to check out some of the old posts from there. Guess I can't anymore. Oh well.
 obi
10-02-2002, 4:54 PM
I was in chat with Boba Rhett, and he said they got rid of it because, I quote Rhett, "tat twas teh debil"
 Hannibal
10-02-2002, 5:32 PM
Originally posted by obi-wan13
I was in chat with Boba Rhett, and he said they got rid of it because, I quote Rhett, "tat twas teh debil"

I thought Kathy Lee Gifford "twas teh debil".
 Pedro The Hutt
10-03-2002, 7:59 AM
Same could be said about quite a few other people XD
 Boba Rhett
10-03-2002, 9:54 PM
All of the JPB forums posts are now inside the Retro Console forum at LucasConsoles. You'll have to dig, but they are there.
 Hannibal
10-04-2002, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett
All of the JPB forums posts are now inside the Retro Console forum at LucasConsoles. You'll have to dig, but they are there.

Aww man!! I traded my shovel for this get out of jail free card.

Guess I'll have to use my hands.
 BeastMaster
10-05-2002, 3:05 PM
:bossk:

Originally posted by Hannibal
Just kidding. Trying to get your attention again.

I see you enjoy living.
Page: 1 of 1