Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Do we need a LUKE??

Page: 1 of 1
 kenad
10-01-2002, 4:54 PM
I just realised one major problem with this game. Luke Skywalker, THE hero of the films, looks like a drunken nerfherder!

I, therefore, put forward the motion that a modeler (maybe Kman or Major Clod) could make a Luke model with mouth movements for a SP replacement and MP improvement.

Who's with me???

I would be glad to see modelers signing up for the job. A real, post ROTJ Luke, maybe with wrinkles at the edges of his eyes :)

Come on, lets make JKII better!
 t3rr0r
10-01-2002, 5:04 PM
i believe toonces still has a tweaked luke model on the back-burner, to go with arco's rotj luke.
 Toonces
10-01-2002, 5:10 PM
While this does belong in the Request Forum (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=402), I might as well weigh in here. I am currently working on a ROTJ Luke, but as t3rr0r mentioned it's rather low on my priority list right now. Hopefully I will be able to get to him soon :)

edit: heh, just got moved
 hansmoleman
10-01-2002, 6:03 PM
OMG!!! im not crazy, everytime i look at that LUKE skin i think i wanna throw up. He doesnt even look human, seriously any person who does a tru good luke skin will be dubbed a saint forever!!!!!
Page: 1 of 1