Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

hi all you great modelers out there! i have a list of models that need to be made....

Page: 1 of 1
 Matt-Liell
09-28-2002, 6:43 PM
here is a list of models i would like to have made if any of u modelers out there can make one (or more) that would be great!:)

-Kirby (from nintendo games)
-a jedi like character with robe and hood (something of a tunic showing!)
-Link from the legend of zelda
-Fox McCloud from the new Star Fox Adventures for gamecube (also maybe Krystal)

Thats it for now! I can skin them, and as a reward ill give u one of my skins!
Check out these links for my skins!
www.geocities.com/yaduskins/pictures)
www.geocities.com/yaduskins/greedo)

Thanks again!
 PerfectJamie
09-28-2002, 10:17 PM
well here is kirby
http://www.geocities.com/jamiemodels/kirby)

not state of the art but anyone that looks at it will say KIRBY! i dont have 3dsm so i cant import him into JO that part someone else must do, hope you like my model (hes 600 poly)
 Vincent EX-Turk
09-29-2002, 4:51 AM
Nice model.
 PerfectJamie
09-29-2002, 6:01 AM
hey thx :)
 Matt-Liell
09-29-2002, 7:52 PM
uhhhh.....thanks but where can i get it? you could send it to me here (lojik89@hotmail.com) if u like! oh and would u like 1 of my skins as a reward?
 PerfectJamie
09-30-2002, 7:20 AM
well i made the model but the problem is that its not JO compatible, to make it JO compatible it may nead to be streached and all that, if anyone is interesten in doing that ill send him so my friend here can have one of his models :)
 Matt-Liell
09-30-2002, 4:17 PM
probably someone with 3dsm could put it in the game post your problem in the model forum perfectjamie then i they could send it to u and u could send it to me!
 Matt-Liell
09-30-2002, 4:40 PM
hey jamie! i posted a thread about it so u dont have too! what program do u use to model? im considering u for a position in modeling if u r interested!
 PerfectJamie
09-30-2002, 5:53 PM
i use milkshape :) i never thought someone will consider a job for me :o
 Matt-Liell
09-30-2002, 8:36 PM
yeah i am (if thats ok with u!) your kirby was great and until i learn to model (maybe u could teach me!) i could use a modeler friend, what do ya say!?
 PerfectJamie
10-01-2002, 6:58 AM
hmmmmmmmm ok :) i am not the best, close to the worst even but i guess i can learn skills from time to time and its good to have a skinner as a friend :)
 Matt-Liell
10-02-2002, 8:53 AM
couls u teach me to model? like give me all the steps and tips? (i can use milkshape/gmax)! could u also send me the kirby model u have in md3 form please?
Page: 1 of 1