Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Final Fantasy Skin!!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 seifer19
09-23-2002, 11:33 PM
Guys, please somebody bust out with the squall and seifer skins from final fantasy 8. Aslo a gunblade weapon would kick ass too. If this is possible please reply as quickly as possible.
 idontlikegeorge
09-24-2002, 2:17 AM
i stopped liking final fantasy after 3/6. got too sci-fi crap for me - i mean firearms and rayguns and ****, and people still use swords mainstream? whatever. also porting off of nintendo systems kinda sucked too :p

anyway, along the thread lines, rydia from FF2 would be cool too :)
 t3rr0r
09-24-2002, 8:09 AM
you posted two threads on the same request, why?
 idontlikegeorge
09-24-2002, 2:27 PM
that other thread wasnt a request, it was a "challenge" :rolleyes:
 seifer19
09-24-2002, 9:40 PM
Look, I posted it in skins at first not realizing there was a request for skins, sorry, damn guys, dont flip out. I think personally it got better after nintendo because the game wasn't only limited to the capacity of a cartridge, cinemas and much longer gameplay were introduced. I just really want a squall and seifer skin so if anybody can do that please lemme know.
 aS^Tetsuo
09-30-2002, 2:34 PM
man, i requested it also, a Squall and Seifer model with gunblade would kick ass, or a mod. Like throwing fireballs en gunblade moves ect ect, that would rock :P
 Shadow_Walker
09-30-2002, 4:54 PM
Well while we're on the subject how about a sephiroth skin? that would be so cool!! i'd love that!

:fire3::snip2:

:lazerhead: <-- oblivious...just like me
 aS^Tetsuo
09-30-2002, 5:28 PM
yeah, or a class based system, with each class his own weapon and powers, like rinoa and her throwing blade, squall gunblade. ect ect
 Twisted Vertex
09-30-2002, 11:15 PM
hey shadow walker....I am currently making a sephorith model....I need a skinner, however I will release it will a LOW-PAR skin.
 Shadow_Walker
10-02-2002, 4:39 PM
dude that's kick butt! i would try to skin it for ya, but i aint a good skinner....soooooooooooo sorry man!
 Jokerland
10-03-2002, 3:28 AM
:atat:

alot of people been asking for ff skins

I know that there are 2 or 3 sephorith models being made.

Also someone already made a cloud model

hey twisted vertex if you don't find anyone to skin sephorith i will give it a shot:)
Page: 1 of 1