Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

CR HQ map request

Page: 1 of 1
 Sephiroth CR
09-20-2002, 11:10 PM
I have a request of great importance to make. Can anyone, create a map for Clan Raptor Headquarters? I would like it to have the same stuff as the WoV map : like having- ( multiple jail cells,bar,dance floor,hidden tribunary,duel rooms,meeting room,a trap door in every office, a security tower outside the building with security cameras, and sniper towers with Tenloss Disrupter Rifles and Merr-Sonn Missle Systems ) .Plus the CR logo in red.If anyone has played Final Fantasy 7, and knows what Shinra Headquarters is like, then I would like it to be designed after that, but it really doesn't matter to me what it is designed like.
I am in great need of a Headquarters map for my clan, so I would be VERY grateful for anyone who could make this map for me!

Go to www.modcentral.jediknightii.net/) to download the WoV map to get an idea.

THANX!
 Sephiroth CR
09-21-2002, 12:41 PM
Just so everyone knows, this is the true request i made, not the other thread. I didnt mean for the other one to go out so ignore that one and pay attention to this one.
Page: 1 of 1