Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Clan Raptor HQ Map

Page: 1 of 1
 Sephiroth CR
09-19-2002, 9:03 PM
I have request of great importance to make. Can anyone, create a map for Clan Raptor Headquarters? I would like it to have the same stuff as the WoV map ( multiple jail cells,bar,dance floor,hidden tribunary,duel rooms,meeting room,a trap door in every office,and a security tower outside the building with security cameras ) , exept designed differently ( plus the CR logo in red ) . I am in great need of a Headquarters map for my clan, so I would be VERY grateful for anyone who could make this map for me!

Go to www.modcentral.jediknightii.net/) to download the WoV map to get an idea.

THANX!
 Eldritch
09-20-2002, 8:56 PM
Two things:

Number one, this belongs in the request thread.

Number two, you'll get exactly what you want if you learn how to map yourself. Check out Rich Diesel's tutorial section to start... it may seem boring at first, but read and follow the lesson plans for all the tutorials. I promise you'll come out knowing how to make a map, with all the techniques needed. From there, you can read other, more advanced tutorials or post to the forum if you need help.

Good luck.

-Anakin
Page: 1 of 1