Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Team Assault needs l33t menu art dude

Page: 1 of 1
 RenegadeOfPhunk
09-19-2002, 4:22 AM
Hi all,

Hopefully most of you have heard of Team Assault. Those who havent, please visit the website (link in my signature).
We were responsible for the jetpack :)

Anyway - we urgently need an excellent 2D artist to help us get our menu art going on. As well as artistic talent and access to the appropiate resources and programs (paintshop etc.), you will also need an eye for detail and - most importantly - the ability to design the concept from scratch.

i.e. we don't want to have to specify the details of how the menu will look. We want someone who will be able to take a look at our site and our work to date - and be able to come up with the full concept.

We will, of course, need to see some previous work of some form.

For this job - you wouldn't nessesarily need to become a full part of the team - this could be a one-off job. This is up to you.
But if your GOOD, then we will probably be looking to bring you onto the team 'full-time' as it were

Please apply promptly, since having the menu in place is currently holding us back from other important areas of development.

E-mail me at renegadeofphunk@3dactionplanet - and become involved in one of the most talked about mods for JKII :)

Regards
Page: 1 of 1