Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

saberist mod 1.2 completed

Page: 1 of 1
 bw3rdln
09-15-2002, 6:16 AM
ok guys the saberist mod 1.2 is completed it will hopefully soon be on jediknightii.net and jk2file but for now get ot on the mod site at http://www.nukevillage.com/~saberistmod/)
BlackWolf
FireStorm Entertainment
 Deetox187
09-16-2002, 6:30 AM
Great mod man, just tried it for the first time and i must say its a blast to play. I especially like the changes to medium stance, the quicker spins make it a helluva lot more fun to use. :)
 skywalker19
10-03-2002, 5:17 AM
Site wont come up at all...is it down,removed,just curious as to whats going on.
 The Truthful Liar
10-03-2002, 5:47 AM
Same here, is the site down? or wrong link perhaps?
 bw3rdln
10-03-2002, 2:25 PM
yes for some resoan the site is down trying to talk with host if we cant get it up a new website will be made the official Firestoem entertainment web site will be live soon as im done we are in the prosess off making a deal so great news is on the way
BlackWolf
in the mean time you can get the saberist mod 1.2 at massassi.net or if jediknightii.net and jk2files ever put it on there sites
 -s/<itzo-
10-14-2002, 5:48 PM
tried it out a while ago. the new moves are good. your hand to hand combat needs work. i suggest you add butterfly kick in it. alot of modders out there always make it into a roll but wouldn't it make sense if it was an attack. consider this cause i want to butterfly kick somebody in the face with maul.
 skywalker19
10-21-2002, 5:35 PM
still no news on the site yet eh?
Page: 1 of 1