Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Philosophical Question

Page: 1 of 1
 BeastMaster
09-13-2002, 8:00 PM
I say it's worse to look stupid.

Think about it; if you just look stupid, there's a possibility that you might be smart enough to know you look stupid.

And that'd just be, y'know, hell. :disaprove

Anybody else watch Spy Groove?
 obi
09-13-2002, 8:11 PM
Don't know anythin about SPY GROOVE, but I'm voting look stupid, because, If you live on this Earth, Chances are, you are already stupid.
 Tyrion
09-13-2002, 8:34 PM
How do you define stupid? Are you doing it as 3rd person,to see who is the more stupid of the group,or to see how they are alone? Like are we stupid to a more advance life form,yet smarter than a ant? what does that mean? Or are we really illusioning ourselves in a blanket of intellegence apon ourselvese to put each other in a group?

:D

(Obi hates it when I talk like that in chats :p)
 obi
09-13-2002, 9:25 PM
Originally posted by Tyrion
How do you define stupid? Are you doing it as 3rd person,to see who is the more stupid of the group,or to see how they are alone? Like are we stupid to a more advance life form,yet smarter than a ant? what does that mean? Or are we really illusioning ourselves in a blanket of intellegence apon ourselvese to put each other in a group?

:D

(Obi hates it when I talk like that in chats :p)

oh stfu for cryin out loud!

:mad:

/me throws rock at Tyrion
 Pedro The Hutt
09-14-2002, 12:03 PM
I thought this was supposed to be philosophical, not dumb fighting.
 obi
09-14-2002, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Pedro The Hutt
I thought this was supposed to be philosophical, not dumb fighting.

You don't understand, Tyrion says things like that just to get to me nerves.

;)

We're not fighting, we're pals. ;)
 Pedro The Hutt
09-16-2002, 10:15 AM
ah, sou ka? er.. eh is that so? lol Well carry on then. lol
 Kylilin
09-17-2002, 1:20 AM
As you can see from my avatar, I'd rather look stupid than be stupid. At least if you are not stupid you can rcover from your moment of stupidity.
 GonkH8er
10-03-2002, 9:38 PM
but if you are stupid, you might not know, and therefore wouldnt know any better.

Ignorance is bliss :)
 Pedro The Hutt
10-04-2002, 9:13 AM
aahh, wise words those are. *nod nod*
 BeastMaster
10-05-2002, 3:00 PM
:shads2:

Originally posted by GonkH8er
but if you are stupid, you might not know, and therefore wouldnt know any better.

Yes, thank you. That's exactly what I was trying to say.
Page: 1 of 1