Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Browser won't forward me when I reply

Page: 1 of 1
 teutonicknight
09-05-2002, 9:58 PM
For some reason, my browser will no longer forward me whne I post a new message, or post a reply. This started a couple of weeks ago, and I don't know why :(

Please help!!!!:confused: I'm using Interent Exploror 6

Also, LucasForums is not counting my posts properly. When I open multiple windows, and reply to them; then click on the forward buttons later, all those posts don't add up and appear next to my name :mad: . Is this just a bug? or......:confused:
 Redwing
09-09-2002, 1:57 AM
A) Uhhh...I dunno, guess that's just a glitch? They have a link to click in case that happens, so it can't be that unusual :confused:

B) You need to click refresh before it updates - if you have been doing that then I have no clue what's wrong
 teutonicknight
09-12-2002, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Redwing
A) Uhhh...I dunno, guess that's just a glitch? They have a link to click in case that happens, so it can't be that unusual :confused:

Yes, but my browser forwarded me before, but now it doesn't... for no reason, it just stoped..... strange.... :confused:
 Agen
09-13-2002, 4:13 PM
1) Well have you installed any software that adds something to the bar thing? (where back, stop, favs etc.)
That happened to me in IE4. When i updated IE went away though :confused:

2) when you press forward it's jsut laoding what it's saved. Yo uneed to click on a link or press refresh :)
Page: 1 of 1