Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What do you think of when you hear Idaho(This is Mainly for U.S. people)

Page: 1 of 1
 TheWhiteRaider
09-01-2002, 11:30 PM
Truely what do you think.

I will give some *sarcasim*Shocking*sarcasim* news after a few votes.
 Darth Knight
09-01-2002, 11:37 PM
i think of potatos, seriously i did
 MaulerZ
09-01-2002, 11:37 PM
i like potatoes.......
 obi
09-01-2002, 11:38 PM
I have voted potatoes.

I wonder what this shocking news is.......o.O
 MaulerZ
09-01-2002, 11:53 PM
maybe some guy choked on a potatoe or something......i dont know :D
 TheWhiteRaider
09-02-2002, 12:00 AM
Here is the "Shocking News".

I live in the north part of Idaho first of all.
Every one up here hates or doesn't care for Potatos:eek: .

Idaho is almost two states. Here are the big diffences between the north part and south.

North part: of Idaho (as I said before) almost every one hates or does care for potatos.

South part: gee thats hard
--
North part:Is on Pacific time

South part:Is on mountain time
--
North part:Trees are far as the eye can see

South part:Plains and potatos are far as the eye can see
--
North part: Doesn't want to see the Potato on the state quarter

South part:Wants to see the Potato on the state quarter
--
North part: Got on the governers case about doing that potato comercial

South part: Cheered governer for doing that potato comercial
--
North part: Repulican part of the state(Always more votes in elections)

South part: Democratic part state
--
North part: Mostly contry

South part: Mostly Citys
--
North part:Most income from tourism and lumber

South part:Most income from Potatos
--
North part:Ask to see a Potato and hear "THAT IS THE SOUTH!!!!!!!"

South part: Get a Potato with out asking.
--
North part and South parts have Almost a completely different mentality

And they almost act like two different states

There are many more. These were all I could think of right now.

Did you know I never had a Idaho potato in my life!! And I lived up here since 2nd grade (about 89% of my life).

I just thought I would see what you think.
 TheWhiteRaider
09-02-2002, 12:19 AM
Oh and you know what is great up here. You can get very fast connection with a 56k modem 15 min. out of town!:D
 The Seeker
09-02-2002, 12:52 AM
when I think of Idaho, I think of the independent anti-gov. militias that live up there in the mountains. But that wasn't one of your choices :D :p ;)
 Lunatic Jedi
09-02-2002, 1:26 AM
I always think potatoes when I think Idaho, even though I don't like potatoes that much.
 NerfYoda
09-02-2002, 3:47 AM
I think of Duncan Idaho from the novel Dune. :)
 gorganfloss
09-02-2002, 4:02 AM
Potatoes is wut I think uv.
 Mystic Reptile
09-02-2002, 4:13 AM
yea, i agree with nerfy yoda boy there, duncan idaho from dune... or his ghola/s
 Jabbas WhOr3
09-02-2002, 4:57 AM
IM sorry i infected yor poll!
Im from somewhere I hope you never visit!
What is an Idaho? Sounds Rude!

"Idaho the other nite... wow she was good!"
:( oh god im lame :(
 Kyth'emos
09-02-2002, 4:29 PM
I think of potatoes... Then I think were the hell is idaho anyway ?
 gorganfloss
09-02-2002, 5:39 PM
Originally posted by Kyth'emos
I think of potatoes... Then I think were the hell is idaho anyway ?
:lol:
 ZBomber
09-02-2002, 5:45 PM
Potatoes. Thats pretty interesting......
 ckcsaber
09-02-2002, 6:01 PM
potatoes
 JandoFett1842
09-02-2002, 7:40 PM
That time when we were driving back from Zion National Park, and my sister barfed in the car and we had to spend 2 hours waiting for my dad to find a place to stop and clean it up. This happend when we were in Idaho, on our way to where i grew up, Portland, OR.
 TheWhiteRaider
09-02-2002, 9:56 PM
Oh well.

when I think of Idaho, I think of the independent anti-gov. militias that live up there in the mountains. But that wasn't one of your choices

We aren't anti-gov up here just the oposite. Militias isn't quite right either. North Idaho has more guns that any state. While this is true it is because of the wildlife up here. We have courgars, (In fact the name of the road I live on is Cougar Gulch RD.) black bears(least of all fears),Porcupines,Californians(Just kidding :D)and Canine animals(Wolves, foxes, Coyotes.) so we NEED guns up here. Not to mention elk can realy get mean.

IM sorry i infected yor poll!Im from somewhere I hope you never visit!
What is an Idaho? Sounds Rude!

I don't quite know what you mean by this.
 Absurd
09-02-2002, 9:57 PM
I think wife and sister are one and the same. :p
 Dath Maximus
09-02-2002, 9:58 PM
i was thinking udaho.

get it U Da Ho.
I Da Ho.

*hears crickets*

ok tough crowd
 Darth Knight
09-02-2002, 10:01 PM
umm...yeah:D :rofl:

btw where you been dath?
 ET Warrior
09-02-2002, 10:03 PM
Idaho = Potatos

:)
 Dath Maximus
09-02-2002, 10:09 PM
i had pnuemonia really really sick
 Darth Knight
09-02-2002, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Dath Maximus
i had pnuemonia really really sick

oh man sorry to hear that
 Dath Maximus
09-02-2002, 10:11 PM
its ok im better now
 TheWhiteRaider
09-02-2002, 10:20 PM
Idaho is doomed to the potato state. *sigh*
 whitedragon
09-02-2002, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by TheWhiteRaider
Truely what do you think.

I will give some *sarcasim*Shocking*sarcasim* news after a few votes.
i usually think of the dune character duncan idaho but ide have to say potatos
 The Seeker
09-02-2002, 11:06 PM
I didn't mean that all of idaho is anti-gov. militia, but there are a few up there as there is in Montana (where I live) It's just that montanans say that all the wacko militia folks go to Idaho where the wierd hippy people flock to Montana. Though, montana was home to one of the wierdest anti-gov. people ever: Ted Kascinsky (didn't spell that right) otherwise known as the uni-bomber. So, I can't really be talking about wackos in Idaho when I live only a couple of hours away from the uni-bombers old shack.

:D :D :D :D
 Tyrion
09-02-2002, 11:31 PM
Sshhh this is what you can do with idaho potatoes to get the same internet speed as a DSL or broadband-

Get a-

Potatoe
phone line
pistol
goat milk
battery

What you do is-

Get potatoe. stick a battery in it. stick the phone line so that it goes through the potatoes,but is touching the top of the battery.Spread the goat milk over it. Threaten it with the pistol and you get a broadband connection!

*Runs from men in white*
 TheWhiteRaider
09-03-2002, 12:23 AM
Not to bad of a joke.
Oh well if I hear a potato joke I'll remember it's about the hicks in the south :D
 TheWhiteRaider
09-03-2002, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by JediKnight_114
I didn't mean that all of idaho is anti-gov. militia, but there are a few up there as there is in Montana (where I live) It's just that montanans say that all the wacko militia folks go to Idaho where the wierd hippy people flock to Montana. Though, montana was home to one of the wierdest anti-gov. people ever: Ted Kascinsky (didn't spell that right) otherwise known as the uni-bomber. So, I can't really be talking about wackos in Idaho when I live only a couple of hours away from the uni-bombers old shack.

:D :D :D :D

It's cool. There was even a bomb in the trunk of a car up here before he started in other places.

The only group I can think of is Arian Nations up here. In fact one of the jerk put a hole in my tramp because my relatives looked Jewish.
 SPY_jmr1
09-03-2002, 2:03 AM
potatoes.

really.

the flakey kind in the box.

the kind that has a giant IDAHO on the box.

btw, check zee choicezees... :D

ok, everyones fav guy would have been a choice, cept for the fact that the poll is messed up and thinks its in the GB.com forums... bah.:mad:
 Pedantic
09-03-2002, 2:25 AM
Washington State makes more potatoes per square mile. :)
 access_flux
09-03-2002, 7:55 AM
"I'm Idaho" - Ralph Wiggum
 Kstar__2
09-03-2002, 9:30 AM
u are?

he has a verry big ego!
 The Seeker
09-03-2002, 5:46 PM
.The only group I can think of is Arian Nations up here. In fact one of the jerk put a hole in my tramp because my relatives looked Jewish.

Just half an hour from where I live, I passed this dirt road that had a sign at the beginning reading: "Brotherhood of the Mesiah. Visitors Welcome."I sped up and got out of there. Just felt creepy to me.

And I don't live a few hours from the uni-bombers shack. I live about an hour and a half away. Never been there, but this girl who just moved from my neighborhood who worked for the B.L.M. had been there.

Wierd
 TheWhiteRaider
09-03-2002, 7:33 PM
Most of the wackos move up here because the neighbors are nosey. We also get alot of people from california, but half of them move away in the winter. They must be afriad of the snow :D.
To tell you the truth I like the weather up here. In the summer you get temps of 85-105 F and yet you get snow in the winter.
 The Seeker
09-05-2002, 12:39 AM
Man, I love it here. I live out in the country on forty acres, three horses, two four wheelers, and the owner of the river raft company lives just down the street. And, I live right next to the most popular stretch of river for raft trips in Montana. I can't say I love the snow since I live in a family of eight in a house which is heated entirely with wood. Lots of chainsaw work before winter. Even so, It's great out here.

But where you have californians visiting, we have hippies living here year round. The dress-code in town seems to be long smelly dreadlocks, flip-flops, dirty pants, and dog on a rope. I mean, I kind of understand this whole "one with nature" thing going on, but for the sake of others, take a shower. Sheesh! *end rant*
Page: 1 of 1