Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

NPC Manager Beta is released

Page: 1 of 1
 MattKG
08-27-2002, 4:18 PM
NPC Manager Beta is available now. This program allows you to create and edit NPCs, use custom single player skins and sabers, and much more. Get it at JediKnightII.net, Massassi.net, or my personal web page, members.truepath.com/mattkg/main.html If you get it there, please put a post here so I know you got it and can keep track. You can email suggestions, comments, BUG REPORTS <BG> to mattkg@n2jesus.com
 MattKG
08-29-2002, 6:00 PM
Is anyone ever going to say something about this?
 Sepulman
08-29-2002, 7:21 PM
Tried running it on Win2k system and I get an ' " is an invalid integer' error looped ad infinitum, had to crash the app.
 Sepulman
08-29-2002, 7:23 PM
That's supposed to be;
" is not a valid integer

sounds like some of the stuff found in the npcs file isn't how the programme expects it to be....
 MattKG
09-03-2002, 2:11 PM
Everyone seems to be having this problem. When I wrote the program, i did not find any decimal numbers in my NPCs.cfg, so I thought that the file never included decimal numbers. What you need to do is load the NPCs.cfg file in a text editor like notepad and run a search for the "0.1" string. Then tell me where you found it, and change it to something that is not a decimal. The program does not support decimal numbers yet, so until I fix this (soon) you will have to manually eliminate decimal numbers. There may be other problems as well. Please help me Beta test!
 Sepulman
09-04-2002, 7:56 AM
The 0.1 string's found in the example section as an example for the 'vigilance' setting
I'll try to get back to you asp, but I'm migrating to a different OS right now, so it'll probably be a while
 MattKG
09-04-2002, 2:18 PM
What you need to do to get the program to work is to delete the example thing at the top of the file until you get to...
munro
{
...stuff...
}
I had deleted the example when I first got the file extracted and forgot about it's existence when I wrote the program. Delete the example and it should work fine.
Page: 1 of 1