Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Would an admin please delete this account?

Page: 1 of 1
 Poll Cat
08-22-2002, 7:00 PM
Hello, recently I have decided to completely scrap my origional account and I have started a new one where I plan to write better and more useful threads. Using my old account, i had written some real crap andI'd like the Poll Cat account to be deleted! If u are an admin for the forums, I would appreciate it if u could do this and if you can't thanks for trying or responding. If u can delete the account then please respond to this post when you do so, so I know that it is has been done and i dont need to keep asking people. Yoour help on this is very appreciated and I thank you for taking the time to do so. :D
 Metallus
08-22-2002, 8:46 PM
I don't think that's really necessary. Wanting to have your account deleted is rather ... shady ... if you don't mind me saying. It's a rather odd request considering the alternatives. For instance, I would be willing to do either/both of the following:
-Change your username
-Reset your postcount to 0
Page: 1 of 1