Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

test

Page: 1 of 1
 Redwing
08-22-2002, 3:27 AM
this be test
 Wacky_Baccy
08-22-2002, 1:30 PM
"merf"?? ...You need (semi-)professional help o.O

...I charge $80 an hour, with a 10% reduction if you pay for a year in advance :D (although in your case, I think several years might be a good idea... O.o)

j/k :D ;)
 Redwing
08-22-2002, 8:35 PM
OOPS...I forgot to delete this :D

I was just checking to see if moderators could edit polls, because someone in another forum thinks a mod who doesn't like him (there is one) edited his poll. Obviously, we can :D
 Deac
08-23-2002, 8:31 AM
How did you get to be a moderator, anyway, Redwing? because we need one for XWA RPG, because the ones there never seem to show up.
 Redwing
08-23-2002, 6:18 PM
I asked a friend (supermod, former admin) who requested it of Ike. I didn't say anything about XWARP because, as we had only one RPG there, I wasn't sure it was necessary...

Besides, you know the XWA-ers. I think they'd raise an enormous stink if a "non-native" - especially one from Aresen - modded their RPG forum ;)

You could private message Ikhnaton about this. I would, but I think as you're the guy who runs the Cantina RPGs (and thus pretty much runs XWARP) it should be your perogative.

If anyone does anything about it, it will be Ike...

And now I would have deleted this topic, but it seems to be the site of intelligent conversation now. Oh well ;)
 Deac
08-24-2002, 12:21 PM
What is Arensen? This is the only forum I use on RS.net, and I haven't been anywhere other than here or XWARPG for a while.
 Redwing
08-25-2002, 10:43 PM
Aresen = aReSeN = RSN = RS.net

I've been pretty much everywhere, hence my five digit post count. :rolleyes:
 Deac
08-27-2002, 11:58 AM
Perhaps I should go some other RPG forums. Which others are good?
Page: 1 of 1