Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How's everything there?!

Page: 1 of 1
 Compa_Mighty
09-12-2001, 3:43 PM
Well, hi everyone. I followed the TV tranmision on yesterday's happenings. I wasn't able to access the internet until now, so how's everything out there? (I mean, I know it's not good, but is everything better?)

I also feel very sorry if any fellow forumer lost a relative or friend, my prayers are with you. (I hope none did)

I also wish they find the terrorist who did this, so he is punished
according to his acts. The world is shocked, the world is with you.
 JEDI_MASTA
09-12-2001, 5:01 PM
yeah if anybody lost a family member or a friend im sorry for your loss

you know what the eerie thing is about this was i was in the WTC a few months ago that place is HUGE it musta took some calculating to know where to hit the building to bring it down
 Compa_Mighty
09-12-2001, 5:28 PM
I was there about 6 years ago... God, that was impressive!!!
 Darth_Rommel
09-12-2001, 5:40 PM
Yeah, I'll be praying for y'all... :(
 Wraith 5
09-12-2001, 9:50 PM
I live in the us but i also feel sorry for anyone in new york or who know people that were hurt or killed.

One thing i havn't heard much about is...

did we here lose anyone????
 Gamma732
09-12-2001, 9:57 PM
Luckily, so far I'm the closest person I've heard post. And I'm 35 miles away. Is anyone closer/affected?? Does anyone remember if anyone else was from NY?
 Link Antilles
09-12-2001, 10:00 PM
Thank God everyone in my family is OK!

I pray for everyone elses family.
Page: 1 of 1