Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help! I can't switch identities on forums!!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Father Torque
08-20-2002, 11:53 PM
Hi guys, i wanna tell u that the lucas forums are the coolest way for lucas arts fans to communicate and I praise you for your work on constructing and maintaining this massive online community. I do have a problem though. Me and my brother both share this computer station and we both have seperate accounts on the lucas forums. We aren't able now( ever since the site move to log out of our identites) so that the other can go on and write threads. I have been stuck with my identity on now for 2 weeks and i can't get out. Why is this problem occuring even after it says I have logged out and the cookies have been cleared. Whenever I go back to the main index it still shows that I'm logged in. Your help and response on this question of mine is very appreciated and I hope that you continue to have a growing number of users on your site. Well that's it for now. Thank you forums staff!
 Old_Ben
08-21-2002, 1:01 AM
I deleted everything in my C:windows\temporaryinternetfiles and it asked for me to sign in. Don't know if you want to keep doing that but might be a solution if your bro really wants to log on.
 Metallus
08-21-2002, 2:11 AM
Oh yeah, I've gotten the thing where it doesn't log out before. Just clear the temporary internet files and it ought to work. After that, you should be able to log in and out normally.
 Father Torque
08-22-2002, 4:38 PM
hey guys thanks for your reply's. as this problem has been plagueing me for a long time. Thanks for your help and if you ever have any questions on any problems your experiencing, give me a shout and I'll try and return the favor. Well I'm off to the temprorary interent files now. Thanks bro's!:D
Page: 1 of 1