Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Saberist Mod 1.5 in beta 7 singlestyles in game

Page: 1 of 1
 bw3rdln
08-19-2002, 6:18 AM
Hails just a note to all the 7 single saber combat styles are in the game and working with just a few bugs after that the other styles will be working on a beta release will be open for beta testers in 1 month if you are intrested reply to this thread on another note saberist mod 1.2 will be released soon wich is strictly for jedi mod with alot of great changes for saberist.
that is all for now
Blackwolf
FireStorm Entertainment
http://www.geocities.com/saberistmod/saberist.html)
is the official saberist mod website will be fully operational on tuesday
 PerfectJamie
08-20-2002, 8:15 PM
i would like to beta test this, just pvt message me if you want me :D i saw your site and was wondering.......how are you going to manage all this i mean 7 new stances and even a martial arts stance, can you do this without animating?
 blackfire
08-21-2002, 8:53 AM
:D I'm definately interested, great work on the first one. PM me if you want me and I'll give you my email.
 VanishingVision
08-24-2002, 11:33 PM
Meee too please email thewindremnant@hotmail.com

-VanishingVision
 Rupeshvaswani
08-27-2002, 4:20 AM
I would also like to beta test this mod. Please give me an e-mail at vaswanirupesh@hotmail.com. It would be most appreciated. Your mod looks like a very promising one.

Let me leave you my computer specs.

AMD 1ghz Duron
512 mb RAM
50 gb 7200 RPM HDD
GForce2 MX420 64 mb
Elite Cable Connection *700k up and down*

Let me know.

-Rupesh
 blacklabfx
09-02-2002, 12:47 PM
Count me in! jimproctorjr@hotmail.com

Hope I can be of some help.
 Lord Tnuc
09-04-2002, 1:15 AM
Heh...this mod looks great...I'd love to beta test this, also. Keep me in on this little run around...
TheOddBaldGuy@aol.com
 bw3rdln
09-09-2002, 12:23 AM
we have a new professional website done by maddog with screen shots and all 1.2 will be relase soon 1.2 to 1.4 will be a plug in for jedimod 1.2 and 1.5 to 2.0 are the main changes in the game 1.5 beta was put on hold so 1.2 will be released to show pple what we are going
BlacvkWolf
Firestorm Entertainment
http://www.nukevillage.com/~saberistmod/)
 Mr PoopyPants
09-12-2002, 8:35 PM
Hey if it isn't too late I would like to beta test the next release. THe mod looks very nice and you guys are doin great. If your interested just pm me. Thanks bud.
Page: 1 of 1