Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New Civ Guides?

Page: 1 of 1
 W0RF
08-16-2002, 1:21 PM
Any chance someone could work out some civ guides real quick now that CC AND the patch are out? Found some great info on SWGB Heaven but the info is outdated coz there's 2 new civs (duh) and certain things which used to be true are no longer the case (example: anti-air ATATs, powered nurseries, mobile power-Gronks, etc).

If not, then I'll learn by doing. Just thought it would be nice for a n00b like me. :D :c3po:
 AnakinSWG
08-16-2002, 6:53 PM
I'll do them, please any support would be of help
 DarthMaulUK
08-21-2002, 5:40 AM
GB.com has the best civ guides around. We were the very first site to announce and have info on the new civs.

When you visit the main page. You will see the Civs at the top ( 01 - Rebels 02 - Empire etc. These link to the Civ section for that Civ.

Failing that, visit the Civilisation Index
http://www.galacticbattles.com/civilizations/index.htm)

DMUK
 W0RF
08-22-2002, 11:19 AM
Those blurbs about the civs are nice, but I mean top-down in-depth how they work and what's the best way to play them tuts for the civs.

SWGB Heaven (swgb.heavengames.com) has a sticky in their Strategies forum with civ guides, but they are outdated to pre-expansion.
Page: 1 of 1