Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Finally-Cantina Six Spinoff: Postlude to Holocaust

Page: 5 of 5
 Redwing
09-20-2002, 8:48 PM
((@scar: Oh heh...forgot :D

@Admiral: 'syringe'))

Raschel: I'm on board. Orthos, are you good?
 Admiral
09-21-2002, 12:09 AM
Heimdall: Welcome aboard. Releasing fighter.

*Fighter is released*
 Deac
09-21-2002, 9:06 AM
I can get past...but I need to know the jump co-ordinates soon otherwise they'll find us. I reckon we've two minutes at best. I'm keying in to jump to Atredis as my backup in 1 and a half minutes-decide quickly!
 Redwing
09-21-2002, 6:34 PM
Raschel: *into comm* Orthos, I know you're the better pilot but you've barely even flown that old fighter. I think it would be safer if you went with us.

You just can't stop taking risks, can you Orthos..
 Admiral
09-21-2002, 6:57 PM
Heimdall: Now if someone will give us those coords. we can get out of here.
 Kuuki
09-22-2002, 9:37 AM
well good thing my character got knocked out, cus i sorta lost net durign the weekend cus my stupid isp cut my coax for no reason and gave no record of doing so :P

Irvine mutters out: "Raynor! ...its still there, it just got blown a few lightyears off, but its still there, had, artifical sunlight before i left, but still there..."
 Deac
09-22-2002, 2:35 PM
So where are we going? Atredis or Raynor?

*Orthos uses to voice on Raschel*

I take risks because I am not like the others. I'm stronger than the Darkstar....but not the Starkiller. I'm...both...
 BattleDog
09-22-2002, 4:51 PM
*Hal sequars his fighter in the hold, then charges up to the bridge.*

Hal: *pulls out disk* This has the codes to deactivate the defences and the coods for the base.

((OSS: Scar, Raynor is a moon, orbiting Aguma. Aguma is a Cannon outer-rim planet. That's not where we're going.*

*Hal sits down in the copilot's seat and transmits the de-activation codes, then transmits the co-ordinates to Aly.*

Hal: Ok, hit it!

*The two ships enter hyperspace.*
 Kuuki
09-22-2002, 5:21 PM
fine then, Irvine is senial (crazed), but raynor is the stellar body that he came from, but most likey at this time due to lack of maintence of the articifal sunlight mirrors, the moon would be nothing but a moon size ice cube...

*Irvine still very wonded, but barely awake, attempts to strugle out of his bindings, while the others attempt to restain him notices during the slight struggle, to their surprise the Irvine's wounds heal ever so slighty

a clear instinctive act*

i know, a slight little god mode here, but im not gonna leave my character completey imcompastited
 BattleDog
09-22-2002, 7:29 PM
((OSS: I'm sorry but Raynor can't have artificial sunlight.

1. Outer Rim, no money, they wouldn't bother.

2. Aguma is a temperate world, one of the bread baskets of the Galaxy.

3. Raynor would have to be the same.

I'm afraid since Aguma is cannon anything you attach to it has to make sense.))

((OSS: Scar, you need to read up on tech and EU in general, you also need to pay attention to other peoples mosts more closely.))
 Admiral
09-22-2002, 8:00 PM
((I haven't pointed out, but Raynor wouldn't have survived, if Aguma was destroyed. The Aesir may have just overlooked that planet though))

Heimdall: Welcome aboard. Transmitting the coords to Orthos.

Hal: Hit it.

*The 3 ships enter hyperspace (( Oss you forgot on Battledog))*

Heimdall: If you will follow me, I'm hungry and the louge is a tab bigger, and more comfortable. That and I want to get this boy into a bunk.

*Heimdall Carries, Irvine to a bunk in the lounge, and straps him in there. The others follow*

Would anyone like anything to eat or drink?
 Redwing
09-22-2002, 8:28 PM
((well, the idea was that Ken'atra's adoptive family was killed in the Holocaust when he was a child. Either Raynor was destroyed while he was off-planet for some reason or his adoptive family was off Raynor on another planet and died there.))

Raschel: How long till we exit hyperspace?
 Cmdr. Cracken
09-23-2002, 6:03 AM
*Alys sat in her fighter, the swirl of hyperspace wizzing around her. she pulled up a galactic map, and attemptedf to make sense of the co-ordinates...... after a short while, she gave up, and reached into a small compartment. mmm... food. she started munching on a small sandwich.*
 Admiral
09-23-2002, 1:47 PM
Heimdall: A couple of hours.
 Deac
09-23-2002, 2:40 PM
So we're going to Raynor? I'm not sure...

*Orthos remembers being there before, seeing his father lay waste to a city in order to build a private retreat...*
 Kuuki
09-23-2002, 5:03 PM
((OSS: I'm sorry but Raynor can't have artificial sunlight.

1. Outer Rim, no money, they wouldn't bother.

2. Aguma is a temperate world, one of the bread baskets of the Galaxy.

3. Raynor would have to be the same.

I'm afraid since Aguma is cannon anything you attach to it has to make sense.))

((OSS: Scar, you need to read up on tech and EU in general, you also need to pay attention to other peoples mosts more closely.))

[color=red]Well, first i decided to do it on Raynor cus i never mentioned about where Irvine came from, and the timeing was about right on the other rpg

well, maybe if i clear up on some of the explanation of the artifical sunlight statille mirror like thingy's (see im still making up stuff)
sense raynor is a moon (i dont know how big it is, and is on the outer rim, which i have to be cleared on what parts of the galaxy were hit most), so a sheilding not unlike what was used on the death star 2 but prehaps slighty stronger and used on that magnitute might be possible, but for shielding to be used to defent itsefl againest a blast like would have shorted out the sheilding anyway

while at the same time its star would have been blown out, thus the artifical sunlight mirror/sattillites
and seeing is the Irvine is pretty techincal, he was the one whom did all the mantanence

but why it was raynor used for such project (which with that much money could only have been funded by the Empire) can be still up for speculation

BTW: when traveling through hyper space, about a little about half way to anyplace where most of the glaxy isn't exsistant, you wouldnt see anything (no spegetti like effect with stars, cus there arent any)[/color=red]
 BattleDog
09-23-2002, 6:22 PM
((OSS: Scar, that works, except one problem, the Holocaust was only 4 days ago, setting that up would require at least months. So really it doesn't work on any level. At any rate Aguma, Hal home got vaped and since the goverment of Aguma wouldn't spring for that kind of tech. The NR wouldn't bother shielding a moon. The only planets set up like that are bases and core worlds.)))

Hal: We're going to Freedon VII. Its a space station in the Har'ass system. The base is more heavily defended than a Stardestroyer. Once we arive we'll meet with what Remains of High command.

*Hal turns to Orthos* The PR people are going to want to talk to you. We're running low on heros.

All the Skywalkers and Solos are dead
 Kuuki
09-23-2002, 7:24 PM
1. Prototype

2. Abandoned project, but only finished by Irvine, and a few scientists who so happen to live there on Raynor after the project was scraped, by an anonymous tip to finish it off

that good enough far ya?

*Irvine dreams of back when he was a child, regreating that one day when his best freinds father came home. Then sometime after wards overhearing a conversation that happend between two people.
but to Irvine's knowledge that part of his memory was slighty hazy, sometimes that conversation would involve a series of different events, or was this just his minds trickery?*

^ alteration in history taking slight effect, but not clearly shown
 Redwing
09-23-2002, 7:36 PM
Originally posted by Scarface2k2

BTW: when traveling through hyper space, about a little about half way to anyplace where most of the glaxy isn't exsistant, you wouldnt see anything (no spegetti like effect with stars, cus there arent any)

((Hyperspace isn't supposed to be a mass of stars. It's something like another dimension. Besides, if that was so it would be white, not blue.))
 Admiral
09-23-2002, 8:04 PM
((Read, the discussion thread. The Aesir targeted not a section of the galaxy like the core, but everywhere. Destroying 80% of the galaxy. There are few surviving inhabitable planets (Most of the planets still around cannot support life). If the planet had a sizeable population it was destroyed. Planets were popluations smaller then Tatoonie were destroyed. The Surviving inhabital planets either do not have techology, or are not inhabited, or have an extremly small population. The death star would not have enough shielding to survive the stars going nova.

Your safest bet is to have your character be born on Raynor, move to some small colony, which needs the mirors to survive and radiation shields. They were failing at the time of the holocaust, and eventually failed. Causing the population to get Radiation posioning, and Irvine to leave You could even call the planet Raynor minor if you want))

Heimdall: Very interesting, I'll be right back. Oh one last thing, please stay in the lounge, and don't wander, around the ship. It's for your own saftey. If you need anything, I'll be in my cabin

points to one of the doors in the lounge. Heimdall goes to his cabin, sits at his desk and begins to type a message:

Tyr: Republic has joined with the Imps, threat is low. However there appears to be a faction of the New Repbulic military still surviving, at a secret base, possible a resistance group to the new government. I have joined with a group of people, and we are currently enroute to this base. Unsure about the threat from them. Will make contact soon. Enclosed are the coordinates for the base. Final note amoung the Group is Orthos Starkiller, and a relative of Flax.

P.S. How are our people doing on Midgard?

Finishing the message, Heimdall sets the computer to transmit as soon as the ship drops out of hyperspace. He returns to the group
 Kuuki
09-23-2002, 8:38 PM
*sigh* i think ill give in, raynor minor it is then ^_^

Irvine slighty awake, but still quite a bit injured: "can i have these restraints taken off..."

*Irvine then notices that his lightsabers are missing...*

Irvine: "Where are my..."
 Admiral
09-23-2002, 9:39 PM
Heimdall anticipating the question: They are in a storage cabinet above your head.
 Kuuki
09-24-2002, 10:38 AM
Irvine: "and these restraints..."
 Admiral
09-24-2002, 12:46 PM
Heimdall: To prevant you from falling on the deck.
 Deac
09-24-2002, 2:03 PM
I'm not a hero. My uncle was a hero. Now all I want is...revenge. I'm going to tear the second imperium to shreads if I have to tear out their filthy hearts WITH MY OWN BARE HANDS!

*Orthos begins to slump to the ground. The past two days have been hell.*
 Kuuki
09-24-2002, 5:22 PM
Irvine still restaind to his seat: "well how you you like to have in your intire life that you hardly knew your own father, then to find out that he along with some deac blew up most of the galaxy?"

*Irvine revealed that he was Cracken's son now (of course only orthos knew of this til now)*

Irvine: "Trust me, i hate me father for abandonning me and my mother on Raynor, now i have to live in with his name knowing what he'd done, and i hardly knew the bastard myself..."
 Cmdr. Cracken
09-24-2002, 5:53 PM
(OOS Are we out of hyperspace to where ever the heck we're goin'?)
 Kuuki
09-24-2002, 7:06 PM
@ Cracken:i dont think so yet, Irvine aint piloting while strapped in to a seat now is he ^_^
oh btw: sry bout trashing cracken :D
 Redwing
09-24-2002, 7:41 PM
((OOS: I assume either we exited hyperspace or we made a stop for Orthos to board Heimdall's freighter.

@Deac: I'm not clear on this...do Orthos and Raschel have some kind of mental connection going on, or is it one-sided?))

Raschel: Don't say that. Don't let them have that power over you, Orthos...
 Admiral
09-25-2002, 2:16 PM
((Redwing right, Orthos never transfered to Heimdall's Ship. So in this post I'll try to make everything agreeable. I'm going to shorten somethings so I don't post everything again... We have a little time problem.))

*Ships enter hyperspace. Heimdall and the Group move to the lounge, Irvine is placed in a bunk, put restraints on. His lightsabers are placed in a cabinet above Irvine. Heimdall then types his message. Then returning to the group answers Irvine's question about the restraints and lightsabers*

*The ships drop out of hyperspace, at the edge of the system, Orthos then docks with Heimdall's ship. THe message Heimdall previously typed is transmitted, heavily coded*

Orthos:So we're going to Raynor? I'm not sure...

Hal: We're going to Freedon VII. Its a space station in the Har'ass system. The base is more heavily defended than a Stardestroyer. Once we arive we'll meet with what Remains of High command.

*Hal turns to Orthos* The PR people are going to want to talk to you. We're running low on heros.

All the Skywalkers and Solos are dead

Orthos: I'm not a hero. My uncle was a hero. Now all I want is...revenge. I'm going to tear the second imperium to shreads if I have to tear out their filthy hearts WITH MY OWN BARE HANDS!

Irvine still restaind to his seat: "well how you you like to have in your intire life that you hardly knew your own father, then to find out that he along with some deac blew up most of the galaxy?"

Trust me, i hate me father for abandonning me and my mother on Raynor, now i have to live in with his name knowing what he'd done, and i hardly knew the bastard myself..."
--------------------------------
((That should fix everything))

Heimdall Looking out a viewport at a space filled with stars: Strange to think that most of those stars out there no longer exist. How strange it will be to see the light from those stars disappear. *returning to the main business at hand* Hal, we are approaching the base, I assume you need to transmit some codes so we don't get destroyed.

((in case your wondering how the stars can still give off light when they no longer exist, it is because light travels at the speed of light, which means if you are not in the system, and are using a telescope to look at space, you wouldn't know that the holocaust happened. Until the remaining light reaches your planet in years, 10s of years, or hundred of years.))
 Redwing
09-25-2002, 7:18 PM
((you didn't post what Raschel said, so I'll repost it so it doesn't get lost))

*Misae keeps sending sidelong glances over her shoulder to the bunk where Marin and Aidan are holed up. She doesn't want to say anything in front of the others, so all she can do is wait impatiently till they land*

----------

Raschel: Don't say that. Don't let them have that power over you, Orthos...
 Cmdr. Cracken
09-25-2002, 8:02 PM
*as alys's ship drops out of light speed, she's more at ease, but still nervous. she hits a switch, and with that, the ships energy shiled increases. The radiation could still harm her ship, r2, and herself. she took no chances. hey, she eventually wanted to have kids someday....

She looked out the canopy of her ****pit, surveying the other ships in formation The young lady smiled and pulled up along side one, in formation, and simply followed.

She'd talk to the Jedi in person. she needed answers*
 Kuuki
09-25-2002, 8:22 PM
*Irvine suddenly gets a vertigo feeling and a vision from his childhood passes through his mind of a man standing infront of a barely visable person. This person who was visable, wielded a single blue lightsaber and had white hiar, but nearly double in length then his...*

Irvine thinks to him self: 'What does this mean!?!'

[color=red]im just adding more plot twists here :)[/color=red]
 Admiral
09-25-2002, 8:43 PM
((I also didn't post the message that Heimdall sent again....))

Heimdall: Well Hal, do we need to transmit anything?
 Redwing
09-26-2002, 3:27 AM
((Yeah I know, but that wasn't part of the flow of conversation.

@Scar: It doesn't mean anything :p until you read the discussion thread and actually consider the story that's going on here ;) :p))
 Deac
09-26-2002, 11:55 AM
I say we fight! I say we find the nearest Imp target and blow it to the lower planes!

And Irvine, I would rather have never know my father. I would rather have never had to see him destroy cities to try and make me like him. I hate my father.
 Admiral
09-26-2002, 1:34 PM
Heimdall: And how do you plan on doing this? We barely know which systems are still around. Our fighter compliment includes your old fighter, Hal's X-wing, and possible the Jedi Starfighter.

Your angry fine, but think. We need information, and place to work from. We go to this base and listen to what they have to say. We go from there. Alright.

*Goes up to Hal, and shakes him.*

Hey are you going to answer my question?
 Redwing
09-26-2002, 7:11 PM
Raschel: Orthos! Please, calm down. Think rationally here. If you want to bring down the Empire, blowing random things up suicidally till we get caught or killed is not the way to go about it. We need to plan this.
 Deac
09-27-2002, 1:44 PM
Well squabbling about it won't help. I have assets in places that may help, and so we're heading in the opposite direction! What the hell am I supposed to do! I just wish that somebody would do something about this! I want to see the Imperial Palace fall!

*Orthos falls unconsious again. Interestingly, at that very moment, the Imperial council is meeting*

--------------------

Chairman: And so, we unvail the symbol of the Reborn Empire...

*The curtain pulls back, to show the Imperial symbol dripping blood*
 Admiral
09-27-2002, 2:23 PM
Heimdall: Sure he has assets, if they still exist. I'm not going to run blindly into a battle with the Empire. Neither is my ship. We go to the base and decide what to do from there. 4 days have past since the holocaust began, we can't be sure that it is even over yet.
 Kuuki
09-27-2002, 6:45 PM
Irvine: "Would it help if i knew where they'd were building a second Crimson star? I had someone keeping tabs on my father, but i lost contact nearly a week before the holocuast...
You'd think that the Empire wouldnt have needed a second one? Well if one got blown up, what would back that up, but incase that first had been sucessful (and we know it did, with the execption of it getting blown up too), wouldnt a second one be nice to conquer another galaxacy"

*Irvine held back on the info till now, he had his reasons, mainly of which if he could 'trust' these people with the info he had, Irvine still hid some detail, only becuase of his thoughts of Orthos*

__________________________________________________ __

*While at the Imperial meeting*

Council member 1: "Is the Crimson Star 2 project going to be finished now that we have confermed that the building site was not damaged nor effected other then radation leaks from the reactors?"

Council Member 2: "Isnt that classified information?"

Council Member 3: "Yes, but remember each member here has been entrusted with that information, I vote yes on continuing the project!"

Council Member 2: "We never agreed to such voting as of yet. besides we still have to take care of all those who have died of that radation poisoning..."

Council Member 4: "Stop thinking so weak, all those people on Raynor Minor were expedable..."

Council Member 1: "Execpt for the son of the last Dark Lord"

*The Table went into silence*

@deac: I don't care if you use council members ive used...
 Redwing
09-27-2002, 8:26 PM
((The Crimson Star was created by Palpatine and intended for Cracken alone. A second Crimson Star would not be directly related to the first one, just so you know))

*a fifth council member stands up to speak*

Member 5: I move that we put the Crimson Star II project on hold. I don't see its tactical usefulness with most of the galaxy gone.

Also, I would like to point out to the Council that the Crimson Star II is conceptually much weaker and likely less effective than the original, due to the fact that it was being built in much less time than the original. Not to mention that the sources of much of the materials that were being funneled into the project now no longer exist.

*sixth member stands*

Member 6: We must also consider the Vanguard project that Artemis Omicron is waiting to speak to us on...I second the motion for a vote.

----------

Raschel: Oh Force...Orthos...*gets a medkit*

*at Heimdall's ominous words, Marin and Adian glance nervously at each other*

<What have we walked into?>
 Admiral
09-28-2002, 1:27 AM
While waiting for Hal to respond to, a light begins to flash, inditating a trasnmission form Midgard.

Heimdall: I'll be right back, get me if Hal ever decides to answer.

*he goes into his quaters, and locks the door. Turning on the comm unit, to his surprise Tyr's face appear and not text. This had to be important*

Heimdall: A joy to speak with you in person.

Tyr: The same. your message was important enough to warrant a live transmission. You need to watch the sons of Cracken and Starkiller closely. They could be dangerous to our people.

Heimdall: I agree, I will keep a close watch on them. I also have worse news. There is another Crimson Star being built. We may have to stop it.

Tyr: We are not as strong as we used to be. Yet we still have around 100 Resonance torpedoes left. They were placed on Midgard in the event that we had to move there, and to ensure our saftey.

Heimdall: Good if necessary you can transmite to the galaxy warning of another attack unless the Crimson Star II is destroyed. How are our people doing?

Tyr: Good, Midgard was well set up for our arrival. Many myself included mourn our late lord's death. Vidar has been searching the prophecies for a reason this happened, and if it can be changed.

Heimdall: I too miss the beaty of Asgard. But I must return to the group before they grow suspicious. Good bye.

Tyr: I'll talk to you soon. Keep your eyes open.

*transmission ends, and Heimdall returns to the group*
 Cmdr. Cracken
09-28-2002, 1:41 AM
*All this mindless formation flying left Alys tired, bored, and starving for answers... and food. and sleep. she hated being tired. She keyed the com frequency to the frighter*

Um, hi. i was wonderin' when we're gonna all LAND on this BASE because i'm just a tad tired. and hungery. i haven't had a decent meal since i got involved in this whole ordeal. Also, i that Jedi around, i would like to ask her a few questions, concerning Corellian Jedi and this Jedi Starfighter......
 Redwing
09-28-2002, 1:56 AM
((We can assume that Flax was out of the room and Heimdall was paging him through the comm, otherwise this is going to get very odd))

Raschel: You'd be the Jedi. I've gotta get Orthos to the medical room, again. *Raschel leaves with Orthos. Marin and Aidan have already slipped off*

Misae: Uhhh...*presses comm unit* I'm the Jedi. Umm, we're waiting on Hal for the coordinates. What do you have to ask me?

----------

*Aidan is in the hallway when he notices that Marin has vanished*

Marin? Marin?

*Marin's voice spoke inside his head. Thought speech*

<Shhh. I'm inside with that guy Heimdall.>

*Aidan couldn't answer, but Marin anticipated his question*

<In his room. I have a...feeling about him.>
 Cmdr. Cracken
09-28-2002, 2:04 AM
*alys sets her com on auto, so she doesn't have to press any damned buttons, and places her Step Fathers CorSec ID card in the holotray, and transmits*

Hi, look, see this ID card? that was my Step Fathers. see, my mother was taken forcibly by someone about 24 years before the Cracken Offensive and the Holocaust, and as result, i was conceived. and she then married that man. He was in CorSec, and this logo, the Hawk with the double bladed lightsaber in it's claws, appears on not only this card, but on the hull of my starfighter. it's odd, because i was raised to believe that none of my family had any force talents, except for this Starfighter, which my uncle said was a relic of the Clone war that a friend of his, Jedi, gave to him when he died.

Stranger yet, look at the bottom of the card, it has co-ordinates for the actual planet of Corellia, which i don't know if it survived the Holocaust. like my step father and my mother wanted me to find something.

And stranger yet, my mom snet me a com from home to goto Coruscant to see my real dad... whom i don't even know, which also coincided with the end of the Cracken Offensive at Coruscant, ya know, that that Crimson Star stopped there. babbled something about him being on it or a Star Destroyer or something, which made NO sense when i got the message. I managed to get into the planetary shield before it went, and before the Stars went nova... granted, i didn't get PAID for that job that i was on.. but that's really non issue.......

anyway, what i'm getting at is, i've had odd premonitions and unexplained hyper reflexes for my entire life, and i was wondering if that was proof that either my genetic father was a rogue Jedi, like a dark jedi or sith, or if my mom had anyone related to her that could pass that power on.
 Redwing
09-28-2002, 2:17 AM
Misae: *feels slightly overwhelmed but puts forth every effort not to show it* Well...ummm...I don't know. You don't need to have a Force-sensitive relative to have a sensitive kid...but that makes it more likely.

I don't know anything about Corellian Jedi... but I can tell you you probably are Force-sensitive.
 Cmdr. Cracken
09-28-2002, 2:20 AM
*alys thinks, and tries to recover items her Uncle told her about his jedi buddy.......she hits a jackpot*

What about a....oh sithspit, what's it called...... um.. it's like a cube..... that was the "additude" i guess of an old jedi master.. um.... started... Holocron! That's it! don't you have a Holocron or something?
 Redwing
09-28-2002, 2:26 AM
Misae: *startled* No. ..Oh wait...my master had one...it must be with his things...back at Coruscant. I left all his things there...my things too...in the apartment.

----------

*Aidan impatiently waits for Heimdall to open the door and leave, without looking like he was waiting. He couldn't hear anything through the stupid door. If only he could shapeshift...morph, like Marin...stupid inconvenient gargoyle body*
 Cmdr. Cracken
09-28-2002, 2:30 AM
*alys has a feeling of defeat wash over her. Sithspit. so close... well, she knew she was Force Sensitive, and that explained some. Though she had an odd feeling that she was related to someone...important. if not important, someone REALLY powerful. at least in the Force anyway. since her mother was raped, she wondered if she had any brothers..... oh well, that would be later.*

Well, Misae, since i am Force Sensitive, i was wondering if i could...um... request testing and training from you... i'd like to follow the path of thed jedi.... so i can use this Starfighter to the fullest... and....well....... become a Jedi.
Page: 5 of 5