Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Old account issue

Page: 1 of 1
 dreddsnott
08-08-2002, 4:19 PM
"dreddnott" is my old, old account (3 years old), which I can log in as, but for some reason I can't view any of the forums. I get that dumb old no permission message, wherever I go!

When I came back, I was forced to create this silly username, but I'd really like to have my old one resurrected, if it's convenient or even feasible...

http://www.lucasforums.com/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=6669)

I believe this is the account...there's another one called "dreddnott" but it dates back to June 2000 - I think that was one of my indiscretions. It may be interfering and I would like it deleted anyways...but NOT the one from 1999!

http://www.lucasforums.com/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=2922)

This is the 'bad' one. Make it die?

I posted this in the wrong feedback forum the first time. I hope this can get resolved here! :D
 stormtroop
08-09-2002, 9:42 AM
its probally a defalut seeting tht if you dont post for a certain time then it kinda of exspires any forum activites
 JR2000Z
08-11-2002, 2:42 AM
Yeah, you you have to delete one of the usernames in order to get one to work.
 Metallus
08-11-2002, 2:52 AM
I deleted the newer of the two 'dreddnott' accounts, and added the posts from the newer account to those of the older one. You ought to be able to log in as dreddnott now.
 dreddnott
08-11-2002, 11:57 PM
Thank you.

I haven't been myself for some time.
 Metallus
08-12-2002, 12:21 AM
Would you like me to delete the Dreddsnott account and add those posts to your current one as well?
 dreddnott
08-16-2002, 3:00 AM
Oh, could you, please? That would be very nice indeed!

:)
Page: 1 of 1