Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mission Objectives Complete

Page: 1 of 1
 BeastMaster
08-08-2002, 11:08 AM
:doo1:

That's all she wrote for this term of summer school. I am now just one year away from graduation (ten courses next year, and one remaining course next summer).

As is predictable, let the party begin!

:elephant: :monkey4: :rddance:

*kicks up a Two-Mix CD*

:songsmile:
 Hannibal
08-08-2002, 11:55 AM
Congrats. I'm 24 credits from graduating. I think I'll join in the party.
 Pedro The Hutt
08-09-2002, 8:35 AM
Whooooo!! Beastmaster is a fellow Two-Mix fan! *skips forward to "Living Daylights"* Whoo yeah! :D
 obi
08-09-2002, 4:26 PM
Im 11 credits form graduating. :)

*puts on party hat*
 BeastMaster
08-09-2002, 7:31 PM
Originally posted by Pedro The Hutt
Whooooo!! Beastmaster is a fellow Two-Mix fan!

Ever since the first episodes of Gundam Wing.

*dials up Just Communication*
 Pedro The Hutt
08-13-2002, 4:08 PM
Hehe, I see. But surely Two-Mix' best peice of music for all things Gundam Wing out there has to be Last Impression from the movie version of Endless Waltz ^.^
 BeastMaster
08-15-2002, 3:24 PM
"Last Impression" and "Endless Love" are both tied, IMHO.

Are they also responsible for "When the Dragon Submerges" (the initial Japanese GW theme)? 'Cause if so, it's right up there too (if only it wasn't so short).
 Pedro The Hutt
08-20-2002, 8:50 PM
Actually all the music Two-Mix did for GW (series wise) were the two openings. And then ofcourse White Reflection for the EW OVAs, and then Last Impression for the EW movie. All the rest was done by another composer.
And my personal fave Two-Mix song is Living Daylights.
Page: 1 of 1