Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Who's line is it anyway SWG style

Page: 1 of 1
 Ewok Hunter
08-07-2002, 12:59 AM
any of you watch this show? it's this comedy show where these actors improvise skits based on cirtain prompts. well anyway lets try doing one of those things here.
let's start with superheros: the actors are superheros who try to solve a crisis. as each person comes on he is given his superhero-ish name by the person ahead of him.
OK; the crisis is that Ewoks have taken over the Imperial Palace
and the first superhero is Stormtrooper Bob
 YourGod
08-07-2002, 3:59 AM
i'm sry, but this breaches my limit of bein pathetic...& wouldn't this fit better in roleplayin section?
 Ewok Hunter
08-07-2002, 2:28 PM
well, maybe proably not though. some of the other skits you don't really play a role... besides all those RP people will try to bring in their existing chars. and that's a big no-no :(
 YourGod
08-09-2002, 3:51 AM
lmao, okay...u have fun w/ur game...i'm sry, but i won't bless this thread w/my presence any longer
 Ewok Hunter
08-09-2002, 2:50 PM
opened it up in the 20th annaversry RP board, hopefully will get more replys there
 Longjocks
08-12-2002, 1:19 AM
I like to play the question game on IRC where everything you say has to be a question. This one is a little difficult because you have to enter then wait for the first guy to announce your name. But we can give it a go...

*Longjocks enters the room*
 Ewok Hunter
08-12-2002, 9:52 PM
thats good too...
*ewok_hunter enters room*
What are you foing Here?
 Longjocks
08-13-2002, 3:10 AM
I was called by the Emperor, Wookie-that-Talks-with-a-lisp Man. He said that Ewoks have taken over the Imperial Palace! What should we do?
 Thew Rydur
08-14-2002, 1:41 AM
Why do I get the feeling I'm gonna regret this.

*Thew enters room*
 Sckitzo
08-15-2002, 2:13 PM
IN walks Wookie-that-Talks-with-a-lisp Man
(A lisp, You know how bloody hard it is to type with a lisp :P)
"Sto Stoory SrmTwooper Bwob, I hab just herd of the crIcses, whawever I can do to hewlp Id Shall.
O wook its, r2-69 the "pay by hour date drowd:had to keep it clean ;):)
 "thA dekMan"
08-16-2002, 12:06 AM
*in comes spontaneous combustion boy*

hey, i heard about the crisis and decided to he *flames burst out everywhere and he starts to run around screaming*
 Thew Rydur
08-16-2002, 12:36 AM
You can't choose your name I choose it for you.

(In beeping sounds) "How are you doing tonight Jedi-With-No-Limbs Boy. For just 50 credits per hour you can have some real fun (playing checkers of course).
 Sckitzo
08-16-2002, 9:20 PM
Wookie with a lisp
Stowp! Stowp! I prut you d out, he yells, but the flaming no limbs man takes it for a attack and takes off runnning.
Page: 1 of 1