Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How do i get jedi knight outcast to work on windows xp?

Page: 1 of 1
 C Moore
08-06-2002, 4:44 PM
I need to know how to get jedi outcast to work on windows xp can some one plz................i heard there are patches for it but i got no clue on were to get them, if you could plz give me some info in it that would be great

:saberb: :duel: :saberg:
 stormtroop
08-09-2002, 9:40 AM
well this is a guess put your specs down on your pc like whats the problem does it frezze or something more detail pls
 BradFu
08-09-2002, 8:51 PM
Wrong forum, but...

Theres nothing in Windows XP itself that would prevent you from running it. I run it in WinXP, never had to monkey around with anything to get it running. Make sure your system meets the requirements, including an officially compatible video card. Make sure you don't have any programs running, especially antivirus.
 DarthMaulUK
08-10-2002, 1:04 PM
I had a problem when i got Outcast with XP.

It was to do with the graphics I think. I cant remember the line in the box that appeared when it wouldnt load up.

The Answer:
I had to update my graphics card drivers from the website of the graphics card maker.... do this and see if that works.

It worked for me.
DMUK
 JR2000Z
08-11-2002, 2:38 AM
And you can get all the JK2 patches at Lucasarts.com but I don't think that it will help the Windows XP problem.
Page: 1 of 1