Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Forums crashing my pc :(

Page: 1 of 1
 C'jais
08-06-2002, 7:15 AM
OK, I have this problem....

Forums are crashing my pc, I think this isn't the only forum that does it, but since this is the one I'm mostly on, this is what I tend to notice.

And tend to get pissed at.

It's only forums that crash this computer, never casual browsing, or playing a game. Apart from searching forums, this computer is rock-solid....

Now, it can sometimes crash when I enter a new part of the forum e.g. a thread, or posting a reply, even just when I click on one of these: LucasForums > Network > Help/Feedback Center, for example. Anything I click on, will potentially crash my computer.
When I say crash, I don't mean freeze, it blacks out and then reboots IMMEDIATELY. No sh*t.

It doesn't crash each time I do as described above, its completely random really... Today it managed to crash 6-7 times (as of now, of course), but the other day nothing happened.

So, anyone knows what the ***k is going on? and how to fix it?
I've run ad-aware I must say, and it didn't help.
I'm using winblows XP and IE 6.0.
Pentium 4 1.8 ghz.
I'm running msn messenger and norton virus scan in the background but nothing else as far I know.

I'm happy to provide additional info if required.
 stormtroop
08-09-2002, 9:47 AM
i have no ideas to solve your problems consoult with a mod
Page: 1 of 1