Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

WIP: Return of the Jedi Mod.

Page: 1 of 1
 cROsIs**
08-01-2002, 10:49 PM
Greeting's Friends.

The time has come to enable the community to enjoy a Modification of the orginal movies. Iam forming a team of Mappers, Skinners, Modelers, Sound Editors, Coders, as well as editors who can work on a few short cut scenes.

The time frame for this mod will be ROTJ, Just as look steps in Jabbas Palace... The idea behind it is to let you play the movie.

As of right now, Musashi (who will be modeling) has signed up on board... I will be contacting and asking certain indivudials and asking if the would like to help out with this project.

If you are saying to yourself... Bah, this will never happen... Think again, We have already begun. Shots will be posted as soon as we can have everyone on our staff ready to work on it.

Again, if you would be willing to help.... Please, leave your Email or MSN or AOL name... And I will contact you.

Thank you,
Crosis
 Arkum
08-02-2002, 12:10 AM
Sorry I can't help work on it (I wish I could).

Seeing that this is in the beta testing forum, I'd LOVE to beta test this for oyu when you complete it!!!

email me at falcon23786@hotmail.com when you need omeone to beta test this when you're finished. I HOPE this works out!!

If you finish this, PLEASE try to make a Phantom Menace total conversion.

I'm glad this is happening though, it'll be AWESOME!!!!!:D
 cROsIs**
08-02-2002, 7:16 AM
Its a while away. But, ill keep your email handy.
 Arkum
08-02-2002, 3:35 PM
thanx, you have no idea how happy I am about this conversion. If you finish this, you might want to think about doing all the movies. Sure, It'll take a LONG time, but It's worth the time and effort anyone puts into this project.
 cROsIs**
08-02-2002, 4:57 PM
Thanks.

As for news: Website up soon.
 Arkum
08-02-2002, 9:29 PM
I took a look at your website (teaser). Looking really good for just starting. Of all the SP mods made for JKII, this has got to be the best one I've seen.:D :D :D

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
 Arkum
08-02-2002, 9:34 PM
Playing the EU games is great and everything, but it doesn't replace the movies. This is great, there aren't games that let live the movies by playing them. You should really consider doing:

ANH
ESB
TPM
AOTC

after you finish this project of course, though.

Good Luck!!!!
 cROsIs**
08-02-2002, 9:34 PM
Thanks man.

We got real talent working for us.
 C_T
08-07-2002, 8:04 PM
Hey,

I can help out as a mapper if you need one, just tell me what area you want done and I'll get right on it

lata
C_T
 Chewcaca_Dookie
08-08-2002, 4:05 PM
Wow! I didn't know that! Thanks!
 j0shy
08-22-2002, 1:51 PM
Originally posted by Arkum
Sorry I can't help work on it (I wish I could).

Seeing that this is in the beta testing forum, I'd LOVE to beta test this for oyu when you complete it!!!

j0shy23@hotmail.com :p
 Lx)CloudStrife
08-23-2002, 12:27 PM
hey i would love to beta test for u just tell me when and email me at lx_cloudstrife@lycos.com
 Wolfey
08-29-2002, 6:15 AM
need a skinner? Im not good but I can try jkz_wolfe@hotmail.com or martskre@online.no:D
 Matt-Liell
09-22-2002, 12:28 PM
ive got a ROTJ boba fett skin you could use, heres a pic
www.geocities.com/yaduskins/pictures)
Page: 1 of 1