Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Getting to know each other

Page: 4 of 27
 El Sitherino
08-15-2005, 1:30 PM
ah, that explains your unnatural "love" of animals :p

mtfbwya
Hey, hey, hey. No.
 Prime
08-15-2005, 4:13 PM
Favourite Food : BBQ Steak
Favourite Games : KOTOR Series, JK Series, NBA Live Series, NHL Series
Favourite Hobby : Basketball
Music : Lots of stuff. Beastie Boys, classical, Enya, rock, old school hip hop, whatever else I like
Favourite Movies : Star Wars above all. To many others to mention...
 JediLoki
08-15-2005, 5:11 PM
Name: Thomas

Hobbies: Drums, basketball
Music: Rap/Hip-hop, Rock (better never combine the two, that hurts)
Favourite statement: "Fear is the thought of the future, the present is merely action and reaction"
 Darth Smaug
08-16-2005, 5:59 AM
Name: Darth Smaug
Favourite Food: Italian!!!
Favourite Hobby: Skateboarding,guitar
Music: Iced Earth,Iron Maiden,Slayer,Less Than Jake,Blink-182,Dropkick Murpheys,.......metal,punk,...
Favourite Movies: SW,LOTR,HP
Favoutirte Books: HP,LOTR,any of Robin Hobb's,and Terence H. White's Arthur Trilogy
 morgenstern
08-22-2005, 10:12 AM
Name: Laura Potter (everyone calls me Luby though)
Hobbies: Gaming, Drawing, Cricket, Trampolining, History, Piano and Electric Guitar.
Fav Music: Rammstein; seen 'em 3 times this year!
Fav Games: KOTOR series, HALO 1 and 2, any LOTR games, Super Smash Bros... I'll play anything really.
 Hallucination
08-25-2005, 12:11 AM
Name: David
Sex: plenty
hobbies: collecting dust
Extra: congrats to Prime 'cuz he's gonna be a dad.
 supertoe
08-28-2005, 5:06 AM
Name: Torrie

Occupation: Independent Consultant and BSAT aka Computer Networking Major

Hobbies: Video games, photography, anything and everything involving computers, hanging out with Lion54, Loving my Punkster

Favourite Music: Just about everything except Gospel

Favourite Games: DDR, Halo, Mario anything, Midway Arcade Treasure series, Star Wars Clones, Tetris,

Most Awaited Games: Ultra Mix 3, Mario Baseball, next Wolfenstein, Halo 3
 Lando Griffin
09-04-2005, 5:00 AM
Name:Collin

Race: Brazillian,Puerto Rican, Irish, Persian, Greek, and thats all i know for now

hobbies: lifting weights/ working out, bike riding, Hapkido, listening to music, and mod and play kotor/tsl, well over the summer i get to mod and play games.

Bands: iron maiden, metallica, judas priest, audioslave, the bravery, the exploited, led zepplin, system of a down, lamb of god, as i lay dying, dream theater, rammstien, and more.

Favorite games:kotor 1,2, halo pc, halo 2, killzone.
 darth-enigmus
09-16-2005, 8:42 AM
Name: Steve
Favorite Games: Kotor 1 & 2, X-2 The Threat, Deus Ex
Favorite Bands: Ozzy Osbourne, Iron Maiden, RHCP etc.
Point of Life: None
 shukrallah
09-24-2005, 10:05 PM
Name: Benjamin (Ben)
Grade: 12
Favorite Game(s): MGS:The Twin Snakes, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Soul Calbur II, JK2, JKA.
 Kensai
09-26-2005, 4:04 AM
Name: David

Hobbies: Games, Music, Sport

Favorite Music: Prepared Piano, Aphextwin, The Smiths, Stone Roses, Many More...

Favorite Game: Final Fantasy VIII and X, MGS 1, 2 and 3, KOTOR, Jedi Outcast, Football Manager (Soccer to you Americans) and Half Life 1 and 2.

Favourite Movies: Heat, Old Boy, Battle Royale, Schindlers List, Loads of others...

Most Awaited Film: Land Of The Dead

Most Awaited Game: MGS4
 Boba Rhett
09-26-2005, 10:42 AM
Hey new people. :wavey:
 shukrallah
09-26-2005, 8:03 PM
Well... im not really new... but... yeah...
 Drinking Sith
09-28-2005, 7:05 AM
Hi all !

Full Name: Philip Berg Stenkjaer
Town: Copenhagen
Hobbies: Playing computer like Kotor, Runescape, Hitman, Guild Wars....
Faveroite Food: Pizza and Burger!
Weight: Not Enough!
Job: Silly Schoolboy
Favurite Class: EDB that means Computer Class heheh

Thats what i cud think about for now...
 Prime
09-28-2005, 10:02 AM
Welcome Drinking Sith!
 Renegade Angel
09-28-2005, 4:07 PM
Dont know if I posted here yet but...

Full Name: Jacob Westly Stack
Town: Irwin (Near Pittsburgh)
Hobbies: Playing Guitar, Listening to Music, Skateboarding, Playing Video Games Favorite
Food: Pizza
Weight: 90 (Yes, pounds)
Job: Student
Favorite Class: P.E. (I like the gym part)
Single: No! (I hang out with my girlfriend more than you guys have spent time with your parents, so no)
Favorite Bands: My Chemical Romance, Trust Company, Linkin Park, Lenard Skinner
 Renegade Angel
09-28-2005, 4:11 PM
My band is called Frostbyte, we play Punk and Alternative Rock. It's me playing guitar, my friend Kevin singing, my friend Matt playing bass, and my girlfriend, Kaitlyn, on drums. We totally rock out loud!
 Hallucination
09-28-2005, 6:49 PM

Didn't know you guys left the U.S. So whos your president?
Welcome all you new folk, and Lukeiamyourdad is a guy.
 Jeff
09-28-2005, 7:10 PM
Weight: 90 (Yes, pounds)
I double you and then some ;)
Lukeiamyourdad is a guy.
Shhhhh! Don't tell the n00bies that!

Welcome new people :waive1:
 Fuu
09-28-2005, 7:15 PM
@ E7Sk8r: Wait now you have a girlfriend? Since when? You were just saying you hate the girls at your school. How can you have spent more time with her than I have with my parents? I was watching Tranformers <woot for tha OS anime haha started out young pfft.> with my Dad before you were born!

@Hal..........Oooooooooooooo youre gonna get it now. Why would you purposefully do that?

On topic:

Fuu is: 5'7", 23, in Bakersfeild, Ca, Us. Full-time @ Architectural Office, in school part time

........and, really pissed off because she just got 2 root canal procedures done <at once>
It toook 5 freaking hours......yyaaaaaaarrrrrrr

Brush your teeth or youre asking to die.
 Hallucination
09-28-2005, 11:14 PM
Shhhhh! Don't tell the n00bies that!

@Hal..........Oooooooooooooo youre gonna get it now. Why would you purposefully do that?

I feel like letting one wave get in without some major issues. I'll let the next wave suffer tho.
 Renegade Angel
09-29-2005, 8:11 PM
Hallucination: Typos... I hate typos...

Fuu: It was a joke. and I dont hate all the girls, just those son-of-a-CENSORED-s!
My girlfriend is t3h kewl3s7! (Yes, That was 1337, I know) We hang out all the time.
Her name sis Kaitlyn, first she said she didnt like me like me when I told her, but then she left a note in my locker saying that she does like me, blah blah blah... U get the point!
 JediKnight707
09-30-2005, 11:07 PM
I am:
Height: 5'
Weight: 100lbs
Eye color: Blue (and a good blue, not some crappy...not good blue :))
8th grader :p
 Lando Griffin
10-07-2005, 11:14 PM
I am:

Eye color: Blue (and a good blue, not some crappy...not good blue :))
8th grader :p

Theres a good blue and a crappy blue?
 Hallucination
10-08-2005, 12:28 AM
I think we have a new forum female... its known that there are only two colours of blue... Jedi_Knight how many colours of white are there?
 JediKnight707
10-09-2005, 9:23 PM
*sigh* I have good blue eyes I made a mistake :/
 kdsphantom
10-11-2005, 9:04 AM
Kdsphantom is i think 35, i dunno i missed a year or 2 soemtime in the 90's i think,
so only Patomon5 is older then me humm, im either in 2nd place woot or 2nd to last woot!,

Oh im male and that is why there is nothing better then having a Lightsaber, running around with a 1/2 naked Bastila(mmmmmmmm Bastila) or Handmaiden (mmm dancer's outfit) and a crazy killer droid.

Just moved to Louisiana couple months ago just in time for hurricane season!, from Denver where it jsut snows alot, wow what a change, but those swimming lessons sure did come in handy and i did get to rescue a dog, but found southern hospitality, doesnt mean when you rescue your beautiful neightbor's dog you umm dont get a "special Jedi Knight reward" but maybe that was cause of the winds, rain and flooding i dunno. (<----just a jest the devistation was on Sith levels. but she really didnt give a "special" reward)

I love to play computer games, i thougth fallout was the best game i ever played till i played kotor, but that was due to Bastila, being a Jedi and yes you guessed it the crazy robot. im not sure what happened with fallout 2 and TSL some kind of curse i guess but i played them both and liked them. But when they made them, they forgot what made the originals so great, so they were just good or ok games. I really only play TSL due to the mods i have from here )
but enough about me
kdsphantom
 joshua05
10-18-2005, 5:06 PM
Name: Joshua C.

Birthday: February 21, 1990

Location: Plainfield, IL (30 miles SW of Chicago--along I-55 ----famous for the
Plainfield Tornado. --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plainfield_Tornado) )

Hobbies: Being on the Star Wars forums and surfing the web. Playing KOTOR and KOTOR 2 (even w/ it's sucky (whoops) glitches) on XBOX.

Latest News: Go to http://www.livejournal.com/users/joshua05) to read my online journal.
Also...I am writing a book (title being withheld for legal purposes ---it's not that I don't trust you guys..'cause I do...but...it's JUST A PRECAUTION (ppl can be sneaky these days).
Come visit my Star Wars Role Play Forum (set after Episode VI) at: http://s14.invisionfree.com/swgalaxy05)

Favorite Xbox games: KOTOR, KOTOR II, a bunch of others that I am too lazy to type out their names.

Favorite computer games: Microsoft® Combat Flight Simulator 2, Microsoft® Flight Simulator 2002, (not as much as before): Age of Empires II, Midtown Madness 2.

My favorite IM service: MSN Messenger
^Come chat with me on MSN...My ID is: jcasey_04@comcast.net

Least used Messenger: Yahoo!
(The only reason I have a Yahoo! account is to have my own (FREE) website...and as my Secondary E-mail address..Where I try to put all confirmation e-mails to go to).

Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/jcasey_04)

If you want to know more about me, just:

-contact me on MSN Messenger at: jcasey_04@comcast.net (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
-e-mail me at: jcasey_04@comcast.net (NOT RECOMMENDED)
-PM me on lucasforums (LF): username : Joshua05
 IfritZero
10-21-2005, 7:51 PM
Name: IfritZero

Favorite Games: JK, KotOR, FFVIi, FFV, FFVI

Hobbies: Modding KotOR and JKA, learning modeling

Job: High School Student, KotOR Files staff (joined AFTER the mod stealing thing, so please put those assualt rifles down...)

Projects: FFVII Mod for JKA, working on own JKA SP mod

Random crap: I hate chemistry, yet I voluntarily went into ACCELERATED. I still don't get why I did take it... ><
 spinkle
10-21-2005, 9:15 PM
name: michael
occupation: blissfully unemployed but broke as hell, currently looking.
obsessions: writing poetry and music, reading webcomics, irc
music: phish, yes, sunny day real estate, built to spill, neil young, lots more.
games: mostly things with either metroid or zelda in the title, though star wars is much more common lately
most awaited game: the legend of zelda: the twilight princess for gcn
 joshua05
10-21-2005, 9:55 PM
[QUOTE=IfritZero]Name: IfritZero...[QUOTE]

Seeing as you only have 2 posts.........

WELCOME TO LUCASFORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!
 JediKnight707
10-29-2005, 2:45 AM
Also...I am writing a book (title being withheld for legal purposes ---it's not that I don't trust you guys..'cause I do...but...it's JUST A PRECAUTION (ppl can be sneaky these days).

Whats your book about? I too am writing a book :)
 Ztalker
11-05-2005, 12:10 PM
My profile:

Full Name: Jan-Willem Roy Meedendorp

Town: Meeden (Northern part)

Favourite class: History

Hobbies: Football ( In America Soccer), playing games, hang round with friends

Favourite games: Kotor, Half Life 2, Guild Wars, Fable

Favourite movies: Saving Private Ryan, The Matrix, Lord of the Rings, Sin City

My computer: Intel Pentium 4, 3000 Mghz, 768 Mb ram, Ati Radeon X700 Pro Advantage
 Klia
11-26-2005, 10:11 PM
Hobbies: robotics, writing, drawing, fanfiction, music, Gaming
Favorite Music: Electronica
Favorite Games: Kingdom Hearts, Psychonauts, KOTOR, Yoshi's Island, Super Smash Bros, Mario 64, Goof Troop
Favorite Shows: Futurama, South Park, FMA, Simpsons, Star Wars:Clone Wars

Hi, new here. So very new...
 Commander Obi-Wan
11-26-2005, 11:47 PM
Ummm...missed this thread I did....

Name: Raymond
Hobbies: Gaming, Sports (Football, Hockey), watching TV
Favourite Music: Rap, R&b, Hip/Hop, Billy Talent
Favourite Games: Star Wars: Battlefront I & II, LotR: BFME, some Hockey games and football games
Most Awaited Games: LotR: BFME II & EaW
Favourite Movies: Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter
 El Sitherino
11-27-2005, 12:56 PM
The Doctor, I've deleted your posts for a reason.
This reason is that you are, infact, not the doctor from Doctor Who. Your tiresome delusional crap is not going to be tolerated. You don't have to post about you, but please do not post spammy crap.
 The Doctor
11-27-2005, 12:58 PM
Then why not delete, for example, Emperor Devon's posts about him being the Dark Lord of the Sith? That seems like you just have something against good TV (or me).
 El Sitherino
11-27-2005, 1:01 PM
Then why not delete, for example, Emperor Devon's posts about him being the Dark Lord of the Sith? That seems like you just have something against good TV (or me).
A.) He's kept that bull**** to a minimum, unlike you.
B.) Because I can, do, and will.
C.) You make me regret enjoying Doctor Who.
 Astrotoy7
11-28-2005, 7:34 AM
....This reason is that you are, infact, not the doctor from Doctor Who....

LMAO!! Blame his parents !! for not instilling in him a strong sens of self identity :p

Ive already given my profile so I wont repeat it and as nothing has changed since then... ;)

mtfbwya
 The Doctor
11-29-2005, 4:11 PM
A.) He's kept that bull**** to a minimum, unlike you.
B.) Because I can, do, and will.
C.) You make me regret enjoying Doctor Who.
Then please tell me, instead of just deleting my posts. I had no idea what was going on with my posts (call me ignorant if you must). It would have avoided this whole thing.
Now back ot the topic.
I am really a male 16 year old high school student. I live in Canada, about an hour away from Toronto. I work at a restaurant called Swiss Chalet (I'm not sure whether they have that in the US). I paly the Trombone, piano, and a little bit of Clarinet (I played it in greades 7 and 8, but I still remember most of the fingerings).
I'm a member of a brass quintet (myself and one of my friends on Trombone, her boyfriend on French Horn, another of my friends on Trumpet, and another on Euphonium) that plays around town (usually for free).
 Vladimir-Vlada
11-29-2005, 6:21 PM
What should I say about myself?

I am just any person with a lot of stupid ideas and too much time on his hands. I play the classic guitar and the piano a bit. I live in the capital of my country (read my Location), Belgrade. I live in the worst part of the town: Zemun, where some of the worlds best and ruthless assasins were born. People say that I am smart, but in fact I am not.

I am a male, that despises many things and hates the world more than anything. I don't enjoy being in large groups and I spend most of my time in my house, studying or watching TV; Since I really am not a social person, I don't have many friends... My best friends are mostly those who were disliked by the MOST POPULAR PEOPLE IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL :rolleyes:

I like doing good things and working like a serf: Working a lot and not getting payed for it much, but still left alone to do his work. I like it when people instead of chatting about Charmed and Celebreties' lives, work to improve the world in any way possible. I like being modest and seeing people who are modest. I like thinking more about other people's problems rather than my problems.

I don't like it when people classify each other in the smart/stupid concept: It creates useless conflicts, arrogance, shovinism, pain, insults and halts progress to the world. I hate when people think of themselves that they are better people than the most people in the world, and look down at all people. I dislike when people patronise or hurt others. I hate when people think of themselves as victims or 'Chosen Ones'. I don't like to be praised. I don't like spending money or thinking more of myself rather than other people. I hate when I behave childish.

I'll stop now. I don't want to give out too much information about myself.
 Astrotoy7
11-29-2005, 9:34 PM
Then please tell me, instead of just deleting my posts. I had no idea what was going on with my posts (call me ignorant if you must). It would have avoided this whole thing.
Now back ot the topic.
I am really a male 16 year old high school student. I live in Canada, about an hour away from Toronto. I work at a restaurant called Swiss Chalet (I'm not sure whether they have that in the US). I paly the Trombone, piano, and a little bit of Clarinet (I played it in greades 7 and 8, but I still remember most of the fingerings).
I'm a member of a brass quintet (myself and one of my friends on Trombone, her boyfriend on French Horn, another of my friends on Trumpet, and another on Euphonium) that plays around town (usually for free).

what !! so you're NOT a time lord ???? :p

mtfbwya
 90SK
11-29-2005, 10:22 PM
I'll stop now. I don't want to give out too much information about myself.

:eyepop

Nah, seriously though: It's cool to hear about you guys. I always like to know whom I'm talking too.
 DarkRevan
11-29-2005, 10:58 PM
Hi there, I joined a couple of days a go, but I might as well introduce myself here.

Name: DarkRevan (not my real name and no I'm not telling)
Hobbies: Surfing net, playing games and reading.
Favorite games: Kotor, Final Fantasy Series, Kingdom hearts and many more.
Career path: I really want to be a Multimedia Developer, more into Games Technology.

I'm not really a Starwars fan; I do enjoy watching the films. I got into Starwars because I got the game Jedi Academy. I enjoyed it and then saw Kotor and decided to try it out. I'm really glad I did cause its one of the most brilliant game I've ever played. So yeah that’s how I came to like Starwars.
 The Doctor
11-30-2005, 4:10 PM
what !! so you're NOT a time lord ???? :p

mtfbwya
No, I am not. That's the only time I'm going to admit that, so cherish it while you can;)
 Rogue Nine
12-04-2005, 8:21 AM
Name: Ian

Hobbies: Web surfing, reading, tinkering with computers, playing video games, fencing, watching tons and tons of anime.

Favorite Music: Pretty much anything. Right now I'm listening to a lot of Nobuo Uematsu, yasinori Mitsuda and J-pop, as well as Evanescence and A Perfect Circle.

Favorite Games: TIE Fighter, Civilization II, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy VIII, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Resident Evil, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4

Most Awaited Games: Knights, Galaxies, SoulCalibur 2, Half-Life 2, Final Fantasy X-2, Final Fantasy XII
Dude, that was over three years ago. O.O

Update time:

Name: Ian
Hobbies: Web surfing, reading, kicking computers, rocking at video games, fencing, anime, music, girls
Favorite Music: Right now, a lot of Matthew Good, Tommy february6 / heavenly6, Lacuna Coil, U2, Juno Reactor, Rilo Kiley, David Bowie, The Wreckers, The Black Mages, Nobuo Uematsu, etc. Oh frell it, just go here (http://www.last.fm/user/Nineseraph/) to find out what garbage I'm listening to.
Favorite Games: At the moment, Guild Wars, Madden 06, Soul Calibur III.
Most Awaited Games: Kingdom Hearts II, Final Fantasy XII, Star Wars: EaW, Guild Wars Expansion, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

What a difference a few years makes. :|
 Astrotoy7
12-08-2005, 1:21 AM
wow! Niner is only 21 ! Damnit - most of the admins are younger than me :( (not sure how old Matt is)

such a young lad !

*scruffles Niners hair* :D

Y'know, as you get older, life finds another way to spectacularly suck. On the other hand, it also *usually* comes up with another way to make it awesome as well. As long as this equilibrium continues, things are fine :) ....that is until your kids become teenagers.... :( :p

mtfbwya
 El Sitherino
12-08-2005, 9:49 AM
Enjoy your clothes being stolen, old man.
 Darth Phantom
12-08-2005, 1:06 PM
Name: John.....
Hobbies: Web surfing, video games fencing, anime, music, girls
Favorite Music: ....don't listen to music
Favorite Games: Any RTS from Star Wars or LOTR
Most Awaited Games: Star Wars: EaW,
 Boba Rhett
12-08-2005, 3:14 PM
Matt's the youngest one, Old Man Astro.
Page: 4 of 27