Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help!!

Page: 1 of 1
 w3pa
07-29-2002, 12:37 AM
Hey!! Am I not allowed to change my Avatar? How come I have to register all over again when I click the "change avatar button"?
And when can the image in my signature be allowed to be displayed? One last thing, I probably need to read the forum rules to fix all these stuff, where can I find them? Sorry if these sound like really stupid questions but as you can see I don't post much around here...
 Old_Ben
07-30-2002, 1:19 AM
TO change your avatar you don't have to reregister just press the user cp button at the top of the screen. And the forum rules and other such things are located at the f.a.q. REgarding the picture i don't think you can have pictures in your signiture, but i may be wrong.
 w3pa
07-30-2002, 4:03 AM
thanks!! as you can see, i have a different avatar =) =) i just hope i can use a pix in my sig =) here's a preview.. now if only i can get it to show itself on my sig......

http://www.gamingmatrix.com/kofonline/Images/Animation/GIFs/gifKyoIoriLightSabreByNegative.gif)
 Wraith 8
07-30-2002, 6:38 PM
sig pix are off.

some people have to large a sig pic. not all of our members have a cable or adsl connection.. a lot of them have 56k modems.... it is to much a drag for a lot of them to load a page.

so they are off untill all of us get adsl or cable :D
or we get a super fast server :D
 w3pa
07-31-2002, 2:45 AM
*sigh* I guess there's nothing i can do then... i myself use a 56K modem at home, but i usually surf this site at the university (they have kickass speed connections). I understand your concerns... thanks for making it clearer to me :)
 Khier
08-23-2002, 9:24 PM
That is one sweet Street Fighter/Lightsaber scene tho!:)
 Old_Ben
08-25-2002, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by BIG b
That is one sweet Street Fighter/Lightsaber scene tho!:)

Yeah, that would be great as an avatar.
Page: 1 of 1