Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A long time ago........(Before the sith academy)

Page: 3 of 3
 obi
09-11-2002, 6:20 PM
Originally posted by GreenPanther
Well it depends if I'm in the academy. I'm gonna start working on the map shortly almost done with them tutorials.

If you finish this map, you're gettin a cookie. ;)

(and a heckuvalot of "thank you" 's)
 Dath Maximus
09-11-2002, 6:26 PM
and the basket i stole from ya!

and obi like the avatar?
 whitedragon
09-11-2002, 6:48 PM
Originally posted by obi-wan13

If you finish this map, you're gettin a cookie. ;)

(and a heckuvalot of "thank you" 's)
make that two cookies and i dont know about anybody else but ill owe you one
 Phizzle
09-11-2002, 6:53 PM
Can I have a cookie now? :D
 whitedragon
09-11-2002, 6:59 PM
Can I have a cookie now? :D
*give green panther a basket full of cookies*:D
 Phizzle
09-11-2002, 7:01 PM
*takes ewok's cigar and bashes it on whitedragon's head and gives ewok another cigar* :D nummy cookies
 whitedragon
09-11-2002, 7:08 PM
*takes ewok's cigar and bashes it on whitedragon's head and gives ewok another cigar* :D nummy cookies
uhhh thanks........i think
 Darklighter
10-14-2002, 6:13 PM
I'm digging up the past again it seems:Dlol...

Well, could one of the mods please please please move this thread into the RPG forum (like you did with the Academy Wars threads)...this thread fits into the same story series...so if you could move it to there it would be much appreciated:)Thank you.

edit - Thanks for moving the thread Rhett m8:)
 Marth
10-14-2002, 7:44 PM
A long time ago........(Before the sith academy) when drinking was legal and smoking was everywhere there was one, one who could stop the love and began hate his name was "Lionel Hutz"
A lawyer. He massed an invasion of polotics to destroy the simple world and he succecded

To see the rest of this story i just made up wait a couple o' weeks i have to putit on my site which is

http://marth19.tripod.com/gsamarth/)
 Darklighter
10-14-2002, 8:29 PM
Do you think you could keep your story and this one seperate?...If you're going to post a link to a different RPG, then can you post it in another topic...this is for the Academy Wars Prequel stories, and that's how it will stay. Thanks:)
 Marth
10-15-2002, 10:34 AM
My mistake
 Darklighter
11-24-2002, 12:23 PM
Sorry I got a little uptight:(It's no big deal.

Well, as we are waiting for Episode 3 to start, and my writer's block has long since disappeared (lol), I would like to carry on with the unfinished story of me, Obi-wan and Divine's Academy history.

(To find the last post in the story, look at mine and Obi-wan's posts at the bottom of page 2)

We left off where Darklighter had returned from killing the assassin who had killed his family and love. It had been many months since then, and Darklighter was to take part in the Academy Jedi Fighting Games, against Divine Spirit. This is where our story continues...

---------------------------------------

Darklighter sat, alone in meditation. All about was dark; one light on the wall above illuminated his facial features, as his head was propped back against the head of his seat, his eyes shut fast. His heart beat quickly, getting faster and faster with each palpitation. He was nervous, excited and agitated, all at the same time, as he began to hear the crowd’s roar and cheer faintly in the background. He stood up, and walked to the door of the room. As it opened slowly, the light began to filter in, and the noise becoming louder. Tidus stepped out, and the spectators gave a cry as they saw him. These were the Academy’s Jedi Fighting Games.

Darklighter walked up onto the platform, and proceeded to the lift. The Arena was a gigantic square hall, with a huge glass octagonal prism in the centre, reaching from the floor to the ceiling, with a lift on either side. This was where the Jedi would fight. On opposite walls were the audience stands, two rows on top of each other, and at the far side was the booth for higher Academy personnel. Obi-wan sat in the centre chair, his accomplices on either side. On the opposite wall from the booth was the entrance door, massive, and on either side two high platforms, where the two combatants would enter the arena. Darklighter was on one side, and on the other stood Divine Spirit. The pair had not spoken since their last fateful encounter. It had been many months since then. There was infinite tension between them; it was ironic that these two would be faced against each other. Both great swordsmen, none better than the other. Obi-wan looked out into the arena with a degree of agitated anticipation. He quickly shrugged off the feeling and concentrated on enjoying the fight.

Divine and Darklighter stepped onto the elevators next to their platforms, which carried them down to the floor. Divine turned his head toward Tidus, and gave a sneering smile. He turned away his head in response, as they both proceeded to the centre fighting showground. They both walked onto their corresponding lift platforms, as the crowds roared with excitement. A voice came over the speakers.

“You know the rules,” came the voice, harsh and loud over the amplifier, “First one to hit the other wins the round. There will be 3 rounds altogether. The buzzer will sound at the end of each. At the end, the participant with the most victors wins.”

They proceeded to put on their protective clothing, to reduce the damage caused by the lightsabers.

Divine stared at Darklighter, who stared back in return. Their eyes fixated on one another.

“Divine Spirit…” the announcer’s voice blurted out, “…are you ready?”

“Ready when you are Tidus” he said, sneering in a half smile once again.

“Darklighter…” came the voice once again, “…are you ready?

“Ready!” he yelled bluntly, and the lifts shook as they elevated the two high up to the openings at the top of the glass case. The lifts, when at the top, moved forward inside, and brought Darklighter and Divine down to the bottom. They stepped off, and walked forward into their stances.

“Round One!” said the voice again, “Begin!”

The buzzer sounded, and both Jedi bowed before each other. They began to walk around in a circle, keeping eye contact, never flinching away from each other’s stare. Divine was the first to speak.

“It is futile to even consider to face me, Tidus” he said with a menacing tone. “You will never defeat me!”

“We’ll just see about that” he replied with an unfeeling smile. Divine was the first to strike, and leapt forward, his saber unsheathed, held high above his head, charging with devastating speed. Darklighter was too quick, as he parried the attack, drawing his brandished orange saber as he escaped the strike. Divine stood and composed himself, before swinging his saber to the left of Tidus, he blocked the move, and threw Divine back, knocking sabers as he drove him backwards. Divine force pushed Darklighter back onto the floor, and he back flipped over him and brought his saber down onto Darklighter’s chest.

The buzzer sounded, and the round ended. Divine held out his hand and pulled Darklighter to his feet.

“Round Two!” said the announcer, “Begin!”

Divine gave a small smirk, and Darklighter charged at Divine, and Divine ran towards him as well. They both leapt into the air and knocked sabers, Darklighter landing facing one of the walls. Divine quickly turned and ran towards the back of Darklighter, holding his saber high above his head once again. But Tidus, with amazing speed, ran up the wall, and flipping backwards behind Divine, brought his saber down onto his shoulder. Though this time, Divine span round and blocked it, and lunged at Tidus. He was quick to jump back out of harms way, and proceeded to attack Divine. They hit once, twice, then a third time, and Darklighter hit Divine’s saber hard, as he spun round Tidus ducked, and struck his leg.

The buzzer’s sound was heard again, only muted by the wailing of the crowds. It was a draw, and the outcome of this round would decide the winner.

“Not your lucky day eh, Divine?” Darklighter sarcastically asked with a smile. This surely would do far worse for him than he had anticipated. The fire in Divine’s eyes burned with rage. Aggravating him wouldn’t be the smart thing to do.

“Final Round…” the announcer broke Tidus’ deep contemplation. “Begin!”

Divine immediately charged at Tidus, who was unprepared, and knocked him back. Divine swiped overhead from the side, but Darklighter ducked out of way, and rose to block the attack as his saber was brought back. Darklighter drove Divine back with strike after strike, each being blocked and parried perfectly. Tidus flipped off of the wall, and landed in time for Divine to block once again. Divine back flipped as he swiped low, and began to charge again. As he ran, with pure anger in his eyes, he held his saber up and brought it down on Tidus. Though he was too quick to respond. Darklighter span round, knocking Divine’s saber, and send him flying onto the ground ten or so meters away. Divine could stand it no longer. The use of force powers to cause harm was strictly forbidden in the games, though Divine walked up towards Darklighter, knocking his saber out of his hand furiously, and force pushing him with extreme power towards the glass. He went straight through it, and collapsed in a heap at the bottom of the stands. Divine ran towards him on the floor, ready to strike him once again, when he was thrown to the other side of the arena by some unknown force. Darklighter lifted his head with difficulty, and saw Obi-wan standing there, looking at him worriedly.

“Take him away to isolation!” Obi-wan yelled to the Jedi guards standing at the entrance doors, as they lifted Divine to his feet and walked him out of the hall. Darklighter lay bruised and battered, unable to move, as Obi-wan rushed to kneel before him.

“Hold on son” Obi-wan whispered to him with a smile, “you’ll be fine.”

Darklighter’s head fell the ground, and he drifted into a calm sleep.

---------------------------------------

Well, I hope you enjoyed it:)I'd like to keep this thread going for a bit before I compile the stories. So anyways, tell me what you think lol
 whitedragon
11-24-2002, 5:26 PM
nice story darky :thumbsup:

mabey you could help me out with something.
i need to figure out when i should come into the jedi acadamy after obi-wan persuaded me to join the acadamy when my wife and son died. what i mean is should it be right before the acadamy wars or a year or two before
 Yom
11-26-2002, 6:13 PM
a lil short about yom and his lil adventure to helping the sith.
-------------------------------------------

it was a dark stormy night in on the planet of coruscent in the goverment district. standing out by were the jedi temple was once standing. Yom was standing on the strees with a robe covering the armor, the armor that carries the marks that strikes fear in the eyes of his vitems. standing on the some what diserted street. a Twi'lek walks up with green brades hanging out of the hood of his robe.
"Were is my money?" Yom asks as the distortion comes though the helmet to mask his voice.
The Twi'lek awnsers back in a hars tone " i have the money. but did u keep up with your end of the deal?"
Yom reaches in to his robe and starts to search, the Twi'lek reaches for his light saber. so now Yom Knew who he was dealing with. so be for he the Twi'lek could ignight his saber yom pulled out and threw down a blody scalp and a light saber of a jedi. then reaches back in to pull out another scalp and saber. this belonged to the padawn.
" the jedi had a padawan so i took care of him as well." the Twi'lek picks up the scalps and the sabers. and throws down a case.
" there is a added bouns for the padawan in there" the Twi'lek says with a lighter attitude for a sith. "My employer is very plezed with you. You have earnd his great amount of trust he whants to see u soon."
"tell him i thank him for the invite" he says being his normal polite self, "but i must get back i think by mentor is geting Ill and i need to tend to him"
"Yes, if u must but..." The shot came no were The Twi'lek was on the ground and Yom was out in the open for a open kill. but the Twi'lek was a decoy it was no sith would of senced that coming. Yom grabs the case and runs around the corner only to find a dead end and a blast of shots coming from the rear. Yom is quick to fire of his jet pack and mack it to the balcony to see were the shots were coming from. he is quick to spot the shooter and then pulls out his small blaster and opens fire on the perpertrator. but as he was shooting he noticed to see the armor of the shooter. it was similar to Yom's but with the colors of Black and silver.

to leave you all hanging to be continud
Page: 3 of 3