Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Academy Wars: Episode II "The New Order" Official Battle Thread Sequal

Page: 2 of 5
 Darklighter
07-27-2002, 12:24 PM
Welcome back Dissectional:D

Basically, the Jedi have been knocked out of the Academy by the Emperor and Reb joined the Sith. All the good guys have rebuilt a new Academy on a desert-like planet. Obi-wan has been sent to Corruscant with 'important information', and have been ambushed by bounty hunters. Whitedragon left to help them and they are now together as a group.

Thats about it:)
 Dath Maximus
07-27-2002, 12:27 PM
hey dont forget i was captured more or less *went to the emperor* by the emperor and im kinda like vader with the machanical parts now. (happened in the first war)

so now im gonna be around all i ask is i fight obi.
 Dissectional
07-27-2002, 12:55 PM
*gasp* My master, turn to the dark side? NOOOOOOOO!!!! :eek:

Oh well, time for a new teacher, I guess. Or I could have grown up fast and am now a jedi, that is a long ways away from being able to teach. :D

Maybe we can have a dramatic fight scene between former padawan and former master. HINT HINT!

I just wrote a long ass story on my beginnings, so I have writer's block for now. :dozey:
 Dath Maximus
07-27-2002, 1:06 PM
or dissectional
a battle that results in you bringing me back. hint hint

a true test for ones padawan.
 Dissectional
07-27-2002, 1:41 PM
OOO good idea master maximus! I'm gonna have to write this one... i enjoy writing about saber battles, especially the short stories of Me vs. Tyrion's psycho Lexx voodoo dolls.

Those bastards are still out to get me... *hears psycho voodoo doll chitter chatter*

NOOO...

Edit- we still have to figure out what happens to me when Obi-wan and the crew come to rescue me after my hideous predicament.
 Dath Maximus
07-27-2002, 1:46 PM
sounds good.

remeber when the fight is written i use two lightsabers, both blue
 Dissectional
07-27-2002, 1:50 PM
Two blue sabers, got it.

This story is gonna be interesting when i get time to write it. But soon i must depart to have luch with my dying grandpa, and go see GOLDMEMBER! YEAH BABY YEAH!

*puts on crushed velvet suit and male symbol necklace* GROOVY BABY!
 Darklighter
07-28-2002, 11:40 AM
The story sounds like its coming along nicely. Everyone's stories are tieing in with others, its really cool. We're getting like a meshwork of plots and things - very nice, wel done:) :thumbsup:

Remember that Episode 2 is still going on here. I will write another part a little later. Just letting you know people are free to write more here if they wish:)
 Darth Talliusc
07-29-2002, 11:30 AM
alright, im ready to write, i was thinking i might add on to the bounty hunter on coruscant stuff that was written here earlier, seems that nobody has posted a story part in a while. im a little confused however as to how many jedi are in the battle with the bounty hunters together. if someone could just PM me or leave a post here telling me which jedi are around then i can edit this msg and get rid of the stuff thats written here.
 Dath Maximus
07-29-2002, 11:33 AM
ok im not sure about the others but ive become one of the sith with mechanical parts like vader. but the others dont know this. and i will eventually go back to the good.

id write but im working on the prequal thread.
 Darklighter
07-29-2002, 9:35 PM
I still need to write my next part. I will do it in a minute - my writer's block is over.
And btw:

Come on guys!:) I thought we were going to keep this going:(

To prove we are I am writing my next part right now...
 Reb Starblazer
07-29-2002, 10:23 PM
I have ideas, but it would pretty much require me to be very selfish and write the whole sith side of the story myself. Not to mention that I don't really find the time.
Darn life, interfering with my forum time...
 Darklighter
07-29-2002, 11:09 PM
LOL, actually I'm not going to write anything now. Its 4am and I am too tired, but I will tomorrow:)
 Darth Talliusc
07-29-2002, 11:52 PM
alright then here goes. pardon my use of jedi's names but i was hoping to continue with the story of obi-wan, dissectional, tyrion, agen_terminator whitedragon and s0ulblihtr. if you wish part of this post changed or deleted please msg me about it.

coruscant:

Darth Talliusc sat alone in his chambers, it was dark in there and the temperature was colder then most humanoid species could stand. Talliusc had taken to meditating alot more often these days, ever since Reb had joined the ranks of the sith Talliusc had been acting differently. Talliusc cared greatly for his master and fellow sith brethren, he would gladly go to rescue any of them if they needed it of him, but Reb was different. for the first time in all of Talliuscs life he had a friend, a single person who did not irritate, confuse or punish Talliusc excessively. Reb was trustworthy, a trait found rarely in the sith. but Talliusc had not seen Reb in some time, the dark emperor had been sending Reb on missions with elements of the 9th fleet recently.
Reb's absence had given Talliusc the time to fortify Coruscant. Much of the past month had been spent training bounty hunters to form an elite counter-insurgence division. combined with Reb's personal assassination division Coruscant would be an impregnable fortress.

and now they would be put to the test. BEEP-BOOP. a message had come in to Talliuscs private monitor, Talliusc read it through twice and sounded the alert. within minutes the best bounty hunters of the galaxy were on their way to confront the jedi that had somehow penetrated the outer security rings of coruscant.

Talliusc robed and gathered his weapons and private speeder, after searching with the force he found a group of four jedi on one of coruscants many skyscrapers. he relayed the coordinates to the assassins Reb had sent. keying in commands on his speeders control board he sent 8 hovercannons to test the jedi's mettle.
one of the jedi charged the cannons while the other three escaped "interesting, this jedi gives willingly his life for his friends" pulling his speeder into a steep drop Talliusc ordered the 6 nearest bounty hunters to help the hovercannons.
Dissectional fought well but was outmatched by the hovercannons and bounty hunters, he took off the heads of four bounty hunters and eliminated all of the hovercannons before Talliusc dropped to the platform. "you cant win jedi, surrender your lightsaber and you may yet live"
"never, foul sithlord, i will not be a hostage to be bartered!" said dissectional injecting as much steel into his words as his throat would allow.
"if thats the way you want it" with a flick of his wrist Talliusc signaled the remaining bounty hunters to cirlce the jedi. and loosed his curve handled doublebladed saber.
"what the?" was all dissectional could manage to say as he looked on at the strange saber.
with perfect timing one bounty hunter chucked a detonation pack at dissectional while the other loosed a volley from his plasma cannon, Talliusc charged. Dissectional pushed the detonation pack back at its thrower with enough force to knock the bounty hunter over the edge of the building into the street far below, turning with his enhanced jedi reflexes he blocked the other hunters blasts and managed to deflect one into the throat of the bounty hunter. the bounty hunter fell backwards dead before he hit the ground. The fury of Talliuscs charge and the distraction of the bounty hunters made it difficult for dissectional to parry or block many of Talliuscs strikes, he settled on dodging as many as he could.
launching strike after strike on the skillful jedi Talliusc used as many dirty tricks as he could, using the force to tangle the circuits in dissectionals lightsaber, tripping him at the knees and throwing him into the wall. dissectional stooped down to the ground unconscious.
"he fought well, a pity it ended so quickly" thought Talliusc as he keyed in the coordinate on his wrist comm to bounty hunters across the plaza, they would come and pick up the jedi and restrain him. Talliusc had more jedi to hunt before the night was done. "Talliusc to ironclaw" said talliusc into his wrist mike. ironclaw was one of the more proficient assassins Reb had sent to Coruscant. "my lord we have a visual on two more jedi, separate from the other group" came back the reply. "you have leave to engage, neutralize them and then continue pursuit of the other jedi. make Reb proud" with that Talliusc switched off the comm, and revved his speeder. It would be interesting to see how Reb's assins did in comparison to Talliuscs bounty hunters.

well what do you think? sorry dissectional about your saber and all but i thought it added a nice touch. oh and you may want to edit your first post in this thread. change Reb's name to agen_terminator. as hes already included himself in that section of the story. i hope one of the light jedi on coruscant will further this story soon. keep this thread going.

edit: and Reb if you could please send me a copy of the episode one story. K_i_zilla@hotmail.com thanks.
 Reb Starblazer
07-30-2002, 10:43 AM
Sure. I'm sending it now. There's just a few minor problems though with your story. Nothing wrong with the actual story part, just the continuity wise. Didn't Obi and the others go to Coruscant to the Jedi council? I don't think that there would be a Jedi council there if it was controlled by the Emperor. Possibly, it could be fitted into the story that Coruscant was taken very recently, but when they went to capture the Jedi council, they were gone into hiding. So Obi and the others are heading to the secret hiding base of the Jedi Council, trying to tell them something. Maybe I'll incorporate that into my next story. BTW, didn't I send the Assassin's after Obi and them? :D I like how in your story I've been "sent away" that kinda ties in with my stories and what I'm going to develop.
 Darth Talliusc
07-30-2002, 10:59 AM
ah sorry bout that, ill edit my post right away and incorporate you into the bounty hunting stuff.... of course anybody who reads this wont understand what im talking about because it will already be edited hehe excellent. and yeah i dont think dissectional read the ep1 thread all the way through. thats gonna take some editing.... maybe we could change the planet? or at least change it from a mission to the council to something like an intelligence mission..... well at least he was caught for his story incontinuities =)
 Darklighter
07-30-2002, 12:18 PM
Previously in my story...

That presence, he said, I know it!. He could see the figure again in the back of his mind. He could see him approaching from behind him. At the right moment, Darklighter unsheathed his lightsaber and swung it around. The figure behind him ducked beneath the saber's blow, and they stood staring at each other. Slowly but surely, the man lifted the hood off his face.

"Good to see you again...old friend." AB_legion stood before him.

They stared at each other. Their gazes peirced their minds and look into each others very soul. Darklighter stood, his lightsaber stretched out towards the face of AB_Leigion, both unmoving, completely still in deepest thought.

The whole of the bar had stopped what they were doing, and turned to face in awe. Some had run outside for fear of getting caught up in the trouble. The Jedi may have been disliked, but these people only feared the Sith more.

Darklighter then looked around at the customers and workers staring at them. He spoke loudly. Everyone heard him.

"Jedi business" he said, "go back to your drinks."

As they began to turn away, so did Legion, and he strolled out of the main door and turned left down an alley. Quickly Darklighter holstered his saber and proceeded to follow him. The night was cold and amp now, the neon lights of the signs and clubs were bright, but the alley he entered was dark and dank. He could hardly see Legion. He then raised his voice to the shadows.

"I thought you were dead" he shouted.

"I was dead" the voice responded as he stepped out of the darkness. "Dead enough to know what pain feels like. You have no idea what I've been through Darklighter" his voice was now coarse and rough, "This war has only just begun...a new threat has emerged. The Emperor is underseeing the development of clones. Clones of the most feared Sith that ever...Khameir Sarin"

Darklighter was so shocked, the truth hit him so hard he couldn't believe it, "Maul? No...it can't be..."

"It can" Legion butted in, "and it is. You needed to be told...you're Academy is in danger" Legion stepped closer, "They will find you m friend, and they will kill you."

"Not far from the truth!" a voice said from behind them. A figuer walked towards them, cloaked, his unusualy large saber hilt in his hand. The two Jedi suddenly realised what it was. The figure lifted back his hood to reveal his black and red tatooed face and horns above his forehead.

"Maul!" Darklighter screamed. The Jedi dropped their cloaks to the floor and unsheathed their sabers. They ignited and prepared fo battle.

The clone ignited the two ends of his saber before leaping high in the air to drop on their position. The Jedi were quick enough to roll to the side out of the way, before sumasulting free of his attack. The clone hit high and low, each Jedi blocking each end of the saber. He swung overhead and Darklighter knocked the saber to the side, and Legion brought his saber up to cut the hilt in half. In absolute rage, the clone swung hard at Legion, knocking him to the floor, just as Darklighter swiped his shoulder, cutting his flesh.

He yelped and clutching his wound began to run off. He hadn't run fifty feet when a shot was fired from above. It struck the clone on the back and he fell to the floor dead. Both Jedi looked up as stormtroop jumped from on top of the building.

"Thought you might need some help" he said.

"Looks like you were right Legion" Darklighter said, as Legion nodded in reply.

"Lets go!" stormtroop ordered, as they walked to the hanger bay a few hundred metres away to board the Academy shuttle craft.
 Dath Maximus
07-30-2002, 12:36 PM
when i think it up ill post about how you guys find out whats happend to me.

but im gonna have to wait untill the story is halway through

pivital moment!!!
 Reb Starblazer
07-30-2002, 12:55 PM
Well, maybe I'll include you in my next post Dath. I'll just pass by you or something like that. Not really say much about you, just that you're there with the Sith. Sound Good? I'll either edit and paste my next post here, or I'll just make another post.
 Dath Maximus
07-30-2002, 1:00 PM
sounds good to me
 Reb Starblazer
07-30-2002, 5:58 PM
The shuttle descended slowly towards the planet, as Malice saw the large Imperial Palace growing even larger as he approached. Despite being in the service of the Emperor for a year, this was the first time he had ever been here. The Emperor had called him here, as he had every other Sith Lord, for a meeting. He looked forward to speaking, and also sparring, with Talliusc again however, for he was the only one who had truly accepted him.

“Always an outcast” Malice thought to himself. As a child, he never had friends, he was half Human, half Zabrak, unwanted by both species. Then when his parents died and he was stranded on a unknown planet for 10 years, the closest thing he had to a friend, was the Holo-image of Exar Kun, in the Sith Holocron Malice had learned from. Once Darth Talon found him, he was treated more as a slave than an apprentice. Then, at the Jedi Academy, he never quite fit in either. A Sith, surrounded by Jedi, what could he expect. If it wasn’t for Obi-Wan’s secret help and training, he would have either left long ago, or never went at all. And now, he was amongst his “own kind”, but even here he was different…

The shuttle touched down on the ground, a bit rougher than Malice had expected.
“Stupid clones. They could have least made some special ones with a little bit of piloting skill.” He thought to himself. He then descended the ramp, and walked towards the Palace. Divine Spirit’s reach grew everyday, sector by sector, the galaxy was coming under Sith control. Even Coruscant had fallen, but the Jedi Council had escaped before they could be captured or eliminated. Malice was glad he wasn’t here at that time, the Emperor must have been furious. Every day the Emperor’s armies grew, the number of his minions increasing. “More like his slaves are increasing” Malice thought to himself.

The large doors opened to allow Lord Malice entrance to the Palace, and closed behind him. He walked through the halls, passing officers as he went. He almost bumped into two green, scantily clad, female Twi’lek dancers as they exited Darth Slayne’s, the newest Sith lord, chambers. They gave him a small smile, a bow, and stood aside. “Darth Slayne seems to be enjoying his new position of authority” Malice thought to himself.
He continued walking down the hall, passing an open door. He looked in to see Dath Maximus, lying on a hospital bed. Doctors were crowded around him, adjusting and refining his mechanical implants. This war had not been kind to him…

He finally reached the Emperors chambers, with two red clad Imperial Guards outside the door, wielding Force Pikes. Everyday the Empire grew more and more like that of the one of old. They admitted him, and he strode into the Emperors quarters. All the Sith lords were sitting around a large, cylindrical table. All except Darth Slayne and Darth Talliusc.

“Welcome Darth Malice.” Divine Spirit said to him. “It seems that everyone has now arrived, except for Darth Slayne. Darth Talliusc will not be joining us, as he is on Coruscant, finishing some important business.” Just then Darth Slayne strode into the room, and took his seat. “Well, then, we’re all here now. You have all been called here in order to prepare for the oncoming attack on the Jedi Academy. We now know that it is located on Thedonias. Our capital ships will surround the planet, making it impossible for them to escape this time. We will then send in Clonetroopers and ground vehicles to soften up their defenses Then we will send in our new ultimate weapon. Darth Dominance, if you would.”

Darth Dominance stood up, and made his way to a holo-projector. He then activated it. The image projected above the table showed rows upon rows of cloaked figures, all practicing with crimson double-bladed Lightsabres. “This, is our latest and greatest creation. These are all clones of the one time Sith Lord…” The image zoomed in on one of the figures, and a red face appeared.

“Darth Maul” Malice said in amazement. This looked very bad for the Jedi indeed.

“Yes. As I was saying, the Jedi will be powerless to stop this onslaught of the Dark Side, and will fall before us. “

“How many clones are there?” Asked Darth Slayne

“About two million.” Answered Shadow Angel. Malice fought every urge in his body, trying not to gasp. Two million! The Jedi would be crushed, there was no way they could fight off that many. Every effort he had made in the last year, every punishment he had endured for the sake of the Academy, wasted. For months he had known the Jedi Academy was on Thedonias, but had made every attempt to keep the location hidden from the rest of the Sith. Including sabotaging the crafts of bounty hunters that were heading to that area a short time ago. He had not heard back from them, so he could guess how it went.

“Most of the plans for the attack will be made later, but this is just the outline. You are all dismissed.” Said Divine Spirit, as he rose from his seat. That was when Malice noticed something. Something he should have noticed a long time ago. Or rather, something he should not be seeing now. Hanging around Divine Spirit’s neck, was a Sith Amulet. One of the Sith Amulets of power, made by ancient Sith magic, it would increase a users strength in the Force. Malice had thought he destroyed the last two, when he had defeated Darth Talon. Apparently, he was wrong.

This explained how Divine Spirit was so overwhelmingly powerful with the Force. This also changed everything, called for drastic measures. Malice rose from his seat and began walking out of the room, following the other Sith Lords. He knew what he had to do. Once he got back to the Renegade, he would take his private ship and go searching. He had to find the only thing more powerful than the Amulets of old. However, he didn’t know where to start looking, but worse, he didn’t know if he would survive using it. But, sacrifice’s must be made.

“Darth Dominance, may I speak with you a moment?” Divine Spirit said, as Shadow Angel stopped, and stepped aside, letting the other’s exit through the door.

“What is your bidding my master?” Asked Shadow Angel.

“Contact the Dark Jedi’s. Send out the best trained ones we have. Have them follow and ‘retrieve’ Darth Malice. I want him returned dead, or close to it.” Stated Divine Spirit coldly.

“But, why don’t we just destroy him now. I could do it. He wouldn’t stand a chance against all of us.” Shadow Angel finished.

“No, my young friend. I wish to have him followed. I want to know what he’s up to. Then, he will be destroyed. As for you and the other Lords, you have important work to do, and many plans to make”

“As you wish, my master” Replied Darth Dominance as he and the Emperor stood by the window, watching Darth Malice’s shuttle leave, rising towards space.
 Dath Maximus
07-30-2002, 6:16 PM
The Large Door slide open, several doctors gasped as the extremely tall figure walked out. His heart now filled with rage and his mind with lies, Maximus had become a sith. Finding a new strength in the mechanical body he had been given after the sith apparently found him near death.

"I assure you Lord Maximus will be no threat to us," the emperor dryly spoke. "He beleives everything i have told him, he will kill obi wan13 and the others." Maximus now entered the room standing next to the emperor, his black cape drapeing to the floor. "As you can see he is also more formidalbe."

Darth Dominance gave maximus a look of suspicious jealousy. Touching the edge of his lightsaber Darth Bill spoke, "what are we to have him do?"
Clearing his throat Divine Spirit stated his plans. "Since he is a master jedi trained in the arts of the old, he shall hunt them down and get them when they are vulnerable. when they are alone."

to be continued....
 whitedragon
07-30-2002, 6:38 PM
hi guys sorry that ive been away for awhile but ill continue

it was a dark and stormy nite...well it was mainly just dark because light dident come through to the lower levels of coruscant. tyrion piloted the speeder with ease through the traffic to get to disserectional. "get above them" obi-wan said. obi-wan activated his lightsaber and cut a hole in the roof then jumped out and landed on top of the other speeder. the bounty hunters looked up in surprise as he started cutting a hole in their speeder. the one not driveing shot holes in the roof. obi-wan almost fell off but white dragon jumped on the speeder as well to catch him. the speeder was going crazy, turning this way and that trying to nock the jedi off but the jedi held on for dear life. the speeder that tyrion was flying came in front and agenterminator started fireing a blaster at the bounty hunter that wasent driveing, and the one that was leveled off because he was so suprised. dragon pulled the dead bounty hunter out of the car, then he pulled the driver out and got into the speeder. dragon stared in shock at the gigantic freighter that was in front of him only afew yards away. "hang on obi-wan" dragon pulled back hard on the piloting stick and hoped that they would make it. they made it by an inch or so clearing the freighter, dragon leveled off and obi-wan crawled inside. "everythings an adventure with you" dragon said "why cant you go someplace less populated to get attacked by the sith."

both speeders went into the higher levels and setteled down in a place close to the chanselors main office. they untied disserectional and started to walk. "why are you even attempting to seek help from the chanselor" dragon said "you know as well as i do that he wouldent dare to go aggenct the sith hes too frightend of them." "i know" obi-wan said "but we must try." they all came to the chanselors office. and walked inside. the secratary asked them their busness when they walked in. "we are jedi." obi-wan said. she looked at them and then motioned them to go inside. the chanselors room was highly decorated with many things from different worlds and the chanselor was decrotive himself. "master kenobi how good it is to see you, i hope..." "we have been invaded by the sith" obi-wan interupted. the chanselors happy expression turned into a very shocked and sad one. "i am sorry but i dont know what it is that you want me to do." "anything, we are in short supply of wepons food and ships. we need anything you can give us." the chanselor paused for a long while "i am sorry master kenobi but we are in short supply ourselves but if you give me the quardinates to your base im sure i can..." "no! we cannot trust anyone with that information." "then i am sorry but i cannot help you." the chanselor looked up at dragon. "you are the one they call white dragon?" "yes i am. why?". "oh no reason just wondering."

after the jedi had left the chanselor punched in a number on a com. system. a voice the could make the blood run cold came on "yes" "my lord he is here" "very good chanselr you will be rewarded soon" "thank you my lord th-" the chanselor put his hands to his throte and tryed to gasp for air but he did this all in vain "keep the change" the voice said.

the all split up when the jedi got out of the chanselors office. dragon went throughan alley and was almost to the speeders when a man in a trench coat came in front of him. dragons heart skiped a beat when he saw who it was "ian redhammer or is it white dragon now." "shadow angel" dragon said with the utmost lothing in his voice" dragon activated his light saber. angel laughed "are you planning to avenge you family well isent that funney. because i came here to avenge my father!." angel activated his curved hilt saber. and both men charged at eachother
 whitedragon
07-30-2002, 6:56 PM
has anyone put this whole thing on one page yet.
oh and btw WHERE ARE YOU OBI-WAN
 Darklighter
07-30-2002, 6:59 PM
Click the link in my sig to go to our new forums. Its for regular swampers, and we need more members. There is a Academy section with the whole thing. Go sign up please:) Its really cool:D
 Darth Talliusc
07-30-2002, 7:16 PM
well it seems that the storylines are proceeding again, just a small note, in Reb's story i wasnt with the sith order, i was on Coruscant (which flows well with my story) but in Maximus' i am listed as WITH the sith, if you could please edit that and change the name to somebody else the story would still make sense.

keep up the good work people.
 Dath Maximus
07-30-2002, 9:40 PM
no prob Talliusc i put you ther cause i just read reb's post
 Darklighter
07-31-2002, 7:46 AM
I think I will post another part of my story either now or a little later...so watch out for it:)
 whitedragon
07-31-2002, 10:13 AM
hey is someon else ever going to post a part of the story if not then ill post the fight between me and shadow angel
 Darklighter
07-31-2002, 10:18 AM
That would be cool...I will be writing just a little later...

And don't kill his character off yet btw:D lol
 whitedragon
07-31-2002, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Darklighter
That would be cool...I will be writing just a little later...

And don't kill his character off yet btw:D lol
no ofcorce i wont me and him are arch enemys. this will just be one of our many battles where me and him will both escape injured
 Darklighter
07-31-2002, 10:28 AM
I know you won't:D

Okay, carry on:)
 whitedragon
07-31-2002, 8:48 PM
white dragon and shadow angel charged at eachother with a force so great that even the greatest of jedi would envy. dragon only fought to avenge his wife and child but his enemy sought to kill for revenge of his fathers death. the two warriors lightsabers hit together with a great clash that made their ears ring. both jedi moved faster than any normal eyes could see. they both backed out into the street many witnesses saw the flashes of red and white light and back away as fast as they could. shadow angel brought his light saber down on dragons head and they got into a saber lock. they held it for a long time then suddenly dragon pushed him with the forceand slashed his stomach but angel also took advantage and stabed his saber through dragons leg. they both heard other lightsabers activateing. it was obi-wan and the rest of the jedi. shadow angel started off down the street, not even he was a match for so many jedi masters. white dragon wondered why shadow angel ran down the street with such ease when dragon had cut his stomach.
 Yom
07-31-2002, 11:10 PM
sorry this is late for me to add yom in but i am tierd of not seeing him in here and i dont know were every one is so pm me the locals of Darklighter plez so i can put that in thnak you

after the attak on the academy Yom Thyne desided to brake out his old Bounty Hunters Armor and gear. With his Mandalorian armor, with markings on it form may battels and symbuls of comfermed kills, minus the helmet, which was destroyed in a fight with a gang of pirates, he has not used it for not much more then to protect his idenity from those who might escape, witch not many did, and try to put a price on his head. Looking at his old blasters.

He says to him self."Do u even remeber how to use that....It has been to long."

But then he tought about his old employer,Sifo-Dyas. "U are too Weak. U are to Weak to take on Sith. Your skills have been rusted.... So i gess i will have to stick to the clones then, whont I" he said to him self as he picks up a light saber, wich he took of his first kill, and he slips it under his armor and pick up his guns and throws on his robe and walks out the door to find what is left of the fighting forces.
 Kit fisto JK
07-31-2002, 11:30 PM
okay im confused what the HELL is going on with the stories and every thing what happened???
 Yom
08-01-2002, 12:13 AM
Walking down the coradoors, wearing a robe to hide his Armor and wepons, of the some what empty academy. he looks at the various young padawnas.

Hereing padawns saying,"Man i wish i was with the masters fighting the sith". he fialy comes up to Darklighters room and knocks on his Door.

"Enter" gose The tiersome voice.

Yom Walks in and look to see Admiral Darklighter at his desk looking through his halo pads.

"Hello Admiral Darklighter" Yom says in a deepend Voice

"Why hello Chef How are u today?, what will u be serving us for dinner? Oh plez sit." as he wave towards a chair on the other side of the desk.

Still standing Yom says with discomfort "Well sir, I am not here about the food. There is some thing u should know about me."

"Is there something wrrong Yom?" He askes with deep curiosity

Yom tares off the robe covering the armore, and throws it to the floor. " well sir. i wasnt all ways a chef"

With great shook Darklighter stands up with fear in his eyes. " whaaa..whaaa.. what is going on? I know those markings. I thought it was a legend. "The Jedi hunter" here!?! bu...bu...but why? Are u here to Kill me or Obi-Wan13?"

"No sir i am not to kill you or the jedi or any one eals in the Academy in that fact."

"Then Why are u wearing that?"

"Well Sir i am the one u speak of and I did kill all those Jedi. But now i am done with that." For the next 5 min or so Yom tells Darklighter his whole story.

"So sir. I am here to help. I love thw Academy now and I think it is time that I do somthing more then just cook. In need to Fix What I have broken"

Darklighter walks over to Yom sticks out his hand and put his other hand on his solder. Yome returns the hand shake.

"Welcome to the good side Yom Thyne" said Darklighter as he still shakes his hand happily.
 Kit fisto JK
08-01-2002, 12:28 AM
can I post my story since I dont think im in eather of them anywhere :D
 whitedragon
08-01-2002, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Kit fisto JK
can I post my story since I dont think im in eather of them anywhere :D
i guess you can but me and the guys o coruscant are done basicly
 whitedragon
08-01-2002, 10:21 AM
alright yom i knew that you were a fighter than a chef. so not as many cookies and beer huh oh well
 Yom
08-01-2002, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by whitedragon
alright yom i knew that you were a fighter than a chef. so not as many cookies and beer huh oh well

well i made a nice big batch of cookies befor i left so help your self and as for the beer we are low so give me a list of what beer u whant and i will get camus to make the beer run
 whitedragon
08-01-2002, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Yom

well i made a nice big batch of cookies befor i left so help your self and as for the beer we are low so give me a list of what beer u whant and i will get camus to make the beer run
hey if you want ill join up with ya after i get back from coruscant
 Yom
08-01-2002, 2:33 PM
Originally posted by whitedragon

hey if you want ill join up with ya after i get back from coruscant

ok thats cool
 whitedragon
08-01-2002, 3:17 PM
alright guys if no ones goingto post another story im going to continue with mine
 whitedragon
08-01-2002, 4:17 PM
i have no idea how to continue yet
 Kit fisto JK
08-01-2002, 5:18 PM
you could have me in there in my black mandelorian armor and 2 sabers after getting cased off the planet :D
 whitedragon
08-01-2002, 5:29 PM
Originally posted by Kit fisto JK
you could have me in there in my black mandelorian armor and 2 sabers after getting cased off the planet :D

you could team up with me and yom after i gt back. were gonna kick some sith ass. i dont know how but were gonna do it
 Yom
08-01-2002, 5:53 PM
way to dubbel post but any way kit come and join us
 Darth Talliusc
08-01-2002, 6:52 PM
its nice that people havent lost interest in these stories yet, i was worried when everybody stopped posting. nice story yom, its a bit hard on the eyes though (yikes) maybe you should break out "ye old spellchecker" eh? no offense but plez?
 Yom
08-01-2002, 7:36 PM
Originally posted by Darth Talliusc
its nice that people havent lost interest in these stories yet, i was worried when everybody stopped posting. nice story yom, its a bit hard on the eyes though (yikes) maybe you should break out "ye old spellchecker" eh? no offense but plez?

hey thanx and i edited the 2nd one but the first one i did not yet

i have another story on him in the prequel thread (along time ago (befor the sith academy))
 Kit fisto JK
08-01-2002, 7:54 PM
okay :D
Page: 2 of 5