Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Teams

Page: 1 of 1
 Sith Wookiee
07-22-2002, 1:15 AM
Will you be able to have yourself as an explorer, lets say a wookiee, and have a companion being a zabrak or a human or something and they would be bots(computer controlled) sorry if this has been answered before.
 Thew Rydur
07-22-2002, 3:17 AM
You can be a Wookie explorer, but you can't have "bot" partners. You can have droids though....or just make friends.
 Wraith 8
07-22-2002, 6:43 AM
Is already said but hey :D

nope.. not with NPC's.... you can ofcourse try with real players...
 Koffin
07-22-2002, 1:01 PM
If you have X amount of points in a military skill tree, then sopposedly you will be able to controle and order X amount of NPC's. I wouldnt say this is a partnership however this is as close as you might be able to get in interacting with an NPC in a way that you mentioned.

If your an animal trainer, then you will have certain pets that can accompany you as well.
 Wraith 8
07-22-2002, 3:57 PM
yeah but not as a group of explorers... just attackers
 Ewok Hunter
07-22-2002, 4:06 PM
calm down, he didn't say anything about using them to explore, he was probaly refering to the ability to control them like troopers
 Koffin
07-23-2002, 1:04 PM
Originally posted by Wraith 8
yeah but not as a group of explorers... just attackers

Yeah but if you attack someone or something on ground you have never seen before......:evil5:

Yeah I know you cant explore with NPC's I just said that military command or pets are as close to the interaction he describes compared to any other method.

I wouldnt say this is a partnership however this is as close as you might be able to get in interacting with an NPC in a way that you mentioned.

But you can explore with a pet. Ever ride something into an unknown area?

I plan to ride my pet jawa from Tatooine to Naboo exploring all the area in between...
 Wraith 8
07-25-2002, 6:19 PM
Originally posted by Koffin
Yeah but if you attack someone or something on ground you have never seen before......:evil5:hahhahahaha yeah ok lol... that would be exploring yeah :D
 D@rth M@ul
07-25-2002, 8:51 PM
Just think of how fun it will be to just explore. I mean to me
it seems outrageous that we can walk around our favorite locals
and see all the lifeforms and what not.

I'm sure some of my friend will humor me with a hunt or exporation
or two.
Page: 1 of 1