Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I'm selling this fine leather... ehrmm... soundtrack!

Page: 1 of 1
 SirPsycho
07-13-2002, 7:16 PM
Hey guys,

Just in case someone's interested - I have a spare copy of The Dig's soundtrack (yes, the original 2 CD set, which is out of print for quite a long time and is very hard to find), and I put it for a sale on eBay.

The auction is ending in about 5 and a half days, the starting price is really low.

I'm inviting anyone who's interested to participate in the auction! :D
Here's the address:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=893328601)
 SirPsycho
07-18-2002, 11:41 AM
Only 18+ hours left to the end of the auction!
If you're interested in this CD, don't hesitate - its price is relatively low considering its today's value. And it's in really great shape.
And remember - you can trust me. I have some experience, and I'm a honest seller. See my feedback :cool:
 SST_Brink
07-18-2002, 1:02 PM
Umm...one question...how come it is 2 CD's? I have never heard of a 2-CD dig soundtrack. Are there more than 11 tracks?
 SirPsycho
07-19-2002, 12:57 AM
No, there are the eleven tracks that you're familiar with on the 1st CD, but besides that there is a 2nd CD, which is called "The Dig Super Sampler", and contains playable demos of The Dig, Full Throttle & Rebbel Assault II. 2 CDs come in one double-cd jewel case, which is as thick as a jewel case of a single CD, but contains 2 CDs inside.
 SirPsycho
07-19-2002, 5:31 AM
Well, the time is ticking, and less than 45 minutes are left to the end of auction :p
So if anyone decided to bid, there's no better time than now!
 SirPsycho
07-19-2002, 6:46 AM
Well, the sale is over, and congratulations to the winning bidder (which I'm not familiar with... :) )
 Schmatz
08-12-2002, 11:57 PM
It was ME no not really
Page: 1 of 1