Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

good-bye

Page: 1 of 1
 JediMasterEd
09-06-2001, 3:06 PM
hey people!
i just want to say i can no longer post. i have to much on my plate for the rest of the years and i can't seem to find the time to post a thread. you've all been great and best of luck to Paragon leon. good bye
 Kvan
09-06-2001, 3:12 PM
:( You'll be missed Edward.
I hope you can find the time to post sometime in the near future. :)
 JediMasterEd
09-06-2001, 3:14 PM
i am though avalible over im if you want to talk. its JediMasterEd C. my last post...my final good bye to the posts. i'll miss you all:( :( :(
 Boba Rhett
09-06-2001, 3:19 PM
Yoink

Awwww... It's always sad to see a forum member leave. :( Do try and post later this year when you have time!! :)
 Sherack Nhar
09-06-2001, 3:51 PM
Yeah, just a little post once in a while to let us know you're alive!

And uh... well... good luck to Leon, yeah...
 Kvan
09-06-2001, 4:37 PM
Originally posted by Sherack Nhar
Yeah, just a little post once in a while to let us know you're alive!

And uh... well... good luck to Leon, yeah...
Why are you wishing Leon luck? Whats wrong with Leon? :confused:
 Rogue15
09-06-2001, 4:56 PM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett
Yoink

Awwww... It's always sad to see a forum member leave. :( Do try and post later this year when you have time!! :)

You don't know the pain...especially when they register, only post twice, then leave and never return...over 700 members at roguesquadron.net have left since the forums started....
 Darth_Rommel
09-06-2001, 5:22 PM
Originally posted by edwardc87
i am though avalible over im if you want to talk. its JediMasterEd C. my last post...my final good bye to the posts. i'll miss you all:( :( :(

:ball: I'll miss you too! :ball:
 Tie Guy
09-06-2001, 6:40 PM
Originally posted by Rogue15
over 700 members at roguesquadron.net have left since the forums started....

Proud to be one of them! :D Of course, you must know that out of the 800 some odd members, at least 100 or so are puppets. :D

Actually, i'm one of the few people to get over 600 posts and reach Rogue status. I'm proud of that too! :D

Anyways, see ya edward, but your still gonna get GB right, your just not posting here, right? You gotta make time to play video games!
 Lord JayVizIon
09-06-2001, 8:01 PM
good luck edward, and drop by again. :cool:
 Trade Fed Ed
09-17-2001, 3:30 PM
sniff sniff:(
 JediMasterEd
10-14-2001, 8:05 PM
Sorry guy's but you won't hear from me for a long time. i'm not removing myself from the forums but i really need to focus on my school work. see you during the long vacations in about, 2 months. i'll keep all of my polls open but know this, i won't be able to join my own forums. someone will have to baby sit the forums when it hits over 30. so, good-bye.:ball: :ball: :ball: :ball:
 Olsmo Lahun
10-14-2001, 8:12 PM
SNIFF SNIFF never realy got to know ya:ball: :ball: :ball: :ball:
 Kvan
10-14-2001, 8:12 PM
Originally posted by YH_JediMasterEd C
Sorry guy's but you won't hear from me for a long time. i'm not removing myself from the forums but i really need to focus on my school work. see you during the long vacations in about, 2 months. i'll keep all of my polls open but know this, i won't be able to join my own forums. someone will have to baby sit the forums when it hits over 30. so, good-bye.:ball: :ball: :ball: :ball:
Your still going to be able to talk on AIM right? :/
 ICP Ringmaster
10-14-2001, 8:24 PM
well sorry.....*snob snob* the post *snob* wont be the same without you
 JediMasterEd
10-14-2001, 8:24 PM
My AIM is JediMasterEd C. thats the only way i'm going to talk. sorry.

GOOD-BYE FELLOW FORUMERS!

*Homework engulfs YH_JediMasterEd C and is never seen again...*

P.S. Go to my forums. Rhett, if it's all possable, can you monitor my forums while i'm embedded with homework? Here's the URL

http://pub31.ezboard.com/fthetripodgalacticbattlegroundsfrm1)
 ICP Ringmaster
10-14-2001, 8:25 PM
ummmm... I mean *sobb*
 Rogue15
10-14-2001, 8:34 PM
Originally posted by Tie Guy

Proud to be one of them! :D Of course, you must know that out of the 800 some odd members, at least 100 or so are puppets. :D

Actually, i'm one of the few people to get over 600 posts and reach Rogue status. I'm proud of that too! :D

Anyways, see ya edward, but your still gonna get GB right, your just not posting here, right? You gotta make time to play video games!

to yell you the truth tie guy, you were one of my favorite posters over there. I LOVED those technological debates!
Page: 1 of 1