Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help!!?? pls!! Stuck on 3.7 - Nar Shaddaa - The Smuggler's Moon - Streets

Page: 1 of 1
 SunnyWai
07-09-2002, 8:19 PM
i'm currently stuck on the level 3.7 - Nar Shaddaa - The Smuggler's Moon - Streets [Track down the gangster, Reelo Baruk]
I'av already read the guide, and it's completely opposite to what i experience. i av already jumped off the balcony into the building underneath and open the pannel which then extended a bridge. but then when i came to moving the crates around i discovered that it's impossible to get onto the lift(only for me), coz when i push the crate onto the thing on the floor it made the lift going up instead of coming, as descrided in the guide which told me to push the crate off the pannel while on the lift, but in mine situation, the lift is up when ever the crate is on the pannel, and vice versa, making things completely opposite to whats suppose to happen. can anyone pls help me??? how can i fix this problem???? thanks alot.
My email :- sunnywai0830@hotmail.com
 jth298
07-06-2004, 10:32 AM
I'm stuck here too!

Like you, my problem is that when I stand on the plate the panel opens and the lift ascends. When I step off the plate, the panel immediately closes, and the lift descends. This means that when I am standing on the lift platform the metal panel in the glass is down and I can't use force push to move the crate to make the lift ascend...!

How do we get round this? Did anyone e-mail you?
 Cheech Marin
07-12-2004, 12:53 PM
What you do is pull the crate onto the platform to make the lift come down. Then you stand on the lift, and push the crate to make the lift go up.

Also I think this is the wrong forum for this.
 Joshi
07-13-2004, 5:30 PM
This feedback forum is for issues and feedback on the actual forums, not the games they are setup for. I think you'll find individual forums and help subforums set up for the game you want, please post it there.
Page: 1 of 1