Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Looking for about 2 more people to beta test my PDark Wharehouse Port.

Page: 1 of 1
 Quall
07-06-2002, 11:35 AM
I made a basic port to the Perfect Dark multiplayer Warehouse level with some parts taken out and some things added on. Post in here and i'll give you a link to get it from. I'm only looking for 2 more so, first come first serve. I just hope alot of people in here were perfect dark fans.

Here are some pictures:
http://www.geocities.com/sagefan999/P_Dark_Port.html)

And the texturing is supposed to be plain like that, it's a warehouse. Besides, i cant texture worth crap.
 Quall
07-06-2002, 10:23 PM
i was looking for private beta testers, but i guess nobody wants to. So heres a link to the beta file of my map.

http://www.geocities.com/sagefan999/P_Dark_Port_beta.html)

If you download and beta test it, just post your opinions here. Everyone who gives their opinion will be givin credit in the readme.txt as a beta tester.

And just to note. I do plan on recreating the bot support routing. The bots still seem to jump alot, which is my fought cuz i put a "jump point" everywhere that you can jump (like on boxes)

The file was really messed up, so i put together a better one
 MysticSpade
07-07-2002, 5:00 PM
Hey man i just DL'd your beta map, I'll get right on it. You can expect to hear back from me in 2 hrs. I'll check everything thuroughly.
 MysticSpade
07-07-2002, 6:02 PM
So far the only thing that sticks out to me is some of the walls seem to have a sheen over them. The pattern u can see but there's a film or somethin over it that is clearly obvious. That's all I've noticed as of late. Expect to hear more from me though.
 MysticSpade
07-08-2002, 6:06 AM
Ok man that's all i've found it's seems exactly like the one in perfect dark. I'd say just touch-up the walls and u r set.

sorry bout the triple post
 Quall
07-08-2002, 12:41 PM
thanks for the help. My level is now ready, and as soon as I find an Eamil address that can hold more than 2mb, i'm gonna submit it.
 Quall
07-31-2002, 8:12 PM
FINALLY got an email adress and sent in my level.
Page: 1 of 1