Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

FoCom trainer

Page: 1 of 1
 VaxNovus
07-29-2000, 7:42 AM
there appears to be a trainer for FoCom (you can find it at sites like www.megagames.com);) (http://www.megagames.com);) at least, there is a file that claims to be a trainer for FoCom. I was just wondering if maybe anyone has had any luck with it; it is a "+2" trainer -- that is, it is supposed to give you Unlimited Command Points and Unlimited Health. I have yet to get it to work. I have tried it with both the unpatched and patched versions of the game and no luck. I know about the "official" cheat, but i was curious about any available trainers. Actually, one curious thing about this particular trainer is that it was supposedly created in October 1999 -- didn't FoCom just come out this year? anyway, any thoughts would be welcome (other than "you suck" or "you are lame" -- I already know that).
 brashin99451
07-19-2001, 5:19 AM
i tried to use the trainer and the game didn't run anymore. i uninstalled then installed it again and it still didn't work. i actually had to move the directory.
Page: 1 of 1