Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Chat: Jedi Apprentices: Kessel Captives

Page: 1 of 1
 DashRendar
07-03-2002, 8:31 PM
OK Guys all you guys gotta do is decide on a Radio name for yourself, and if you can think of one give me some ideas for a Radio Name for our Squadron-of-Sorts. O and as the forum rules dictate, keep it appropriate.

Also you Guys need to group together. We'll have 4 groups. One is the main group with 3 Pilots in it. Two will be support groups with only 2 Pilots in them. I'll be in my own group.
 Tie Guy
07-03-2002, 9:26 PM
How bout Saber Squadron?

Oh, and i'll be in the main group if thats ok.
 Wraith 5
07-03-2002, 9:28 PM
So dash does this thread mean you would like the other one closed?

I like Tie's idea of saber group...
 Wraith 5
07-03-2002, 9:31 PM
OK jedi listen up...

I have a little information about the deflect featur on your pcs

when used deflect gives you a bonus to defence, makeing it harder for someone to hit you.

How it works for you, you tell dash that you are going to use deflect, he adds your deflect bonus to your defence.

Now the cost of useing this is that you can't move on your next turn (saying that your next turn is still during an attack)

everyone got it?

Good

Moved from the other thread
 Wraith 5
07-03-2002, 9:41 PM
Tie in answer to your questions, the bonus is your ability to deflect.

Right now you should have a deflet(defense +1) this will give you a +1 bonus to defense, soon you will get deflet(defense +2) (mine is this right now, thought i don't think it is right...) which then gives you a +2 bonus.

You will also see a deflect(attack -4) on everyones pc, this alows you to try to redrict a blaster type attack at an enemy. If the shot misses you, you can try to redrict. (in rule terms, if the attack roll of the opponet is less then your defense, it is a miss.) you have to say before the attack is rolled if you are going to try to deflect attack. Both deflect attack and deflect defense can be used in the same turn.so you will still get your defense bonus when you are trying to redirect.

Oh deflect(attack) takes away your move action just like deflect(defense), the only real defference is that you can only rederict a number of attacks equal to half your jedi level rounded up, so for all of us that would be 3

Oh and st will continue in a bit, I am working on the map you asked for....
 DashRendar
07-03-2002, 10:13 PM
I like Saber Squadron, if anyone doesn't let it be known. Not that I'd change it but I just wanna know who doesn't like it. :p

O and TG you didn't hive a personal radio name, you're Squadron name is Saber 2 (I'm Saber 1.)

Ah heck, strike the personal name idea, just tell me what group you wanna be in

Currently it is:

Saber 1-GM NPC : Master Shenn Jrulen
Saber 2-Tie Guy : Dyn Westl
Saber 3-Wraith 5 : Devdel
Saber 4-Fergie : Jec Sporkwind
Saber 5-Bobo : Kenji
Saber 6-Redwing : Rey Adi Seyah
Saber 7-Artoo : Chiso Teralyne
Saber 8-Rhett : Boba Rhett

Sabers 2-4 is the main group.
Sabers 5+6 is Support group 1.
Sabers 7+8 is Support group 2.
Like I said before I'm my own group.
 Wraith 5
07-03-2002, 10:33 PM
mesa no care where i am...

Thought i am probable not that best pilot in the group...
 Redwing
07-04-2002, 4:28 AM
Rey Adi Seyah be Saber 6. Rey be pilot. Speeder bike pilot. ^_^
 darthfergie
07-04-2002, 5:53 AM
Saber 4 to Saber 1, All engines green. Ready to fire this bird up.
 DashRendar
07-04-2002, 5:58 AM
Main Group Full!

Ok next guys just tell me Support 1 or 2
 Boba Rhett
07-04-2002, 8:12 AM
I suppose I'll be Saber 8.

What's a support group? :confused:
 DashRendar
07-04-2002, 8:09 PM
lol Well really they're just a smaller group than the main group.

In an assault the main group would go after the larger targets and the 2 support groups would split up and take out the fighters.
 hannibalscipio
07-05-2002, 1:55 AM
Can I be in this, Dash? I'd love to be in a support group.
 DashRendar
07-05-2002, 2:39 AM
Ugh...that's 8 players! Well OK but let's make it next game, k?
 Redwing
07-05-2002, 8:17 AM
I would be second in Support group 1.
 Artoo
07-08-2002, 2:49 AM
Sorry I've been absent, no more absences for a long time for me.

I'll be Saber 7, just cause I like the sound of it.

Hmmm... Support group 2? Alright!
 Tie Guy
07-08-2002, 2:54 AM
I haven't been on lately either. And there is a very good reason for that....my computer's practically falling apart. My network card won't work so i can't use my cable modem so i can't get on the internet. Now my cd-roms are broken so i can't restore the drivers or anything else. I think i can fix the cd-roms, but the network card is questionable. So, all that to say that i'm not sure when the next time i can get on will be. I'm at my dad's office right now, but i'm not over here often. I may fix it soon (i'm at the office looking for a new network card), or it could be a while. We probably will switch to DSL sometime soon, but that would take a while too.

I don't know what to do. I hate to make you wait, but i also hate to miss any of the action. I'll see what i can do. Sorry.
 DashRendar
07-08-2002, 8:31 AM
Well guys with Artoo being Saber 7 that leaves Bobo to be Saber 5. Remember your Number so that you don't have to dig it up everytime you have to identify yourselves.
 Wraith 5
07-08-2002, 11:49 PM
There is now a game thread so unsticky...
 Artoo
07-11-2002, 5:02 AM
Sorry, just a reminder to anybody who doesn't know.

THE GAME IS UP AND YOU CAN POST IN IT NOW!!!

it just seems like not everyone is posting, I implore you to post so this game may move along.
 hannibalscipio
07-15-2002, 3:00 AM
So, am I playing, or do I need to wait for next game?
 Wraith 5
07-16-2002, 8:05 AM
I would answer that question...

But i don't know the answer.
 DashRendar
07-16-2002, 9:59 AM
Check your PMs, Scipio...
 Wraith 5
07-18-2002, 6:33 AM
So what is happening here?
 Tie Guy
07-18-2002, 6:42 AM
thats what i want to know! If scipio is gonna play then he better start soon
 DashRendar
07-24-2002, 5:25 PM
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, but my Sister's computer is hanging on by threads, and is only to be used when neccesary. I'm posting this from a horribly low resolution computer in a public library-not my idea of fun. Let's just hope she gets her new computer soon.
Page: 1 of 1