Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I've got a good question!

Page: 1 of 1
 YTtheMighty
07-03-2002, 12:20 AM
Ok! Now suppose for a minute that Infinite does finish (or start whatever the case may be) Sam and Max2, would you prefer the voices from the game or the voices from the TV show???
 sheaday6
07-03-2002, 1:18 AM
the game voices are better, actually I think I just like Sam's voice in the game better than the show. The Max voices sound the same.
 ElusiveSpoon
07-04-2002, 12:50 AM
I concur. They should get the voice actors from Hit the Road.

Though does anyone have the names of all the voice actors? It would be useful to know them as I could then find out what they look like, and what other productions they have been a part of. I feel I'm at a disadvantage trying to base my opinion solely on the facts that matter without letting other irrelevant information sway me.
 SyntheticGerbil
07-04-2002, 3:23 AM
I know that Bill Farmer played as Sam in the game... he also was Goofy in that movie feature.
 YTtheMighty
07-04-2002, 5:32 AM
I know that Nick Jameson(or is it Jamesen) played the voice for Max and both he and Bill Farmer did some voices in Full Throttle and I think Rebel Assault 2 and that Nick was on the show the Critic...

I like Sam's voice in the game better than the show but I kind of thought that the show Max's voice was a little funnier...
 Jake
07-05-2002, 4:41 AM
I really liked both. I don't think Sam was perfect in either - he sounded too flat in the game but I like the dan akroyd/maxwell smart/any old detective style "same to you, mac" voice more than the bubbly rough wheezy old guy style in the cartoon. Both worked though. Max sounded too flat in the game too, but I thought his voice was a little more fitting than the cartoon max guy, who occasionally went all pee wee herman. Though that was funny sometimes. The way the cartoon max says "THE GORILLA SHOULD BE DRIVING!" in bad day on the moon is hilarious.
 Zindell
07-05-2002, 3:39 PM
I prefered the Game max and I concur that the two maxes are quite simalar, I wouldn't mind either though as long as it's not two new people that sound nothing like them.
Page: 1 of 1