Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

PC Creating

Page: 1 of 1
 Bobo Fart
07-02-2002, 3:19 PM
k whoever knows how to make a Pc PLEASE help me make one.

I really wanna get involved in these RPG's but i cant afford this Book on how to make one and all, too expensve. So if there is ANYONE willing to help me make one i would be very much appreciative
 DashRendar
07-02-2002, 8:23 PM
Well I'll help you, but PLZ calm down first.:p Well I guess you'll be joining HA's RPG which is a Jedi Knight RPG, but we'll have to wait until he posts some regulations before we start. Do you have MSN?
 Heavyarms
07-02-2002, 8:31 PM
ok, no problem, let's see... I have two RPGs: one hasn't started, and one is in progress, but you can be fitted in.

It depends on what you want: one is all action, and the other has more of a storyline to it.

Read through the RS missions that have already happened, and read through the start thread for JK RPG.

Also, don't worry about your PC, I can make one for you.
 Bobo Fart
07-02-2002, 9:41 PM
Heavy Arms thanks for fitting me in and stuff and dash thanks for offering to help make one.

Dahs cause your logged on i sent you my Email for MSN.

And Heavy Arms if i dont have a PC ready ill be VERY thankful if you can make me one, also id prefer more a story line RPG.

Thank you all again VERY MUCH:p :D :p
Page: 1 of 1