Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help!! Massicur at Abridon pt2

Page: 1 of 1
 NilNaara
05-25-2000, 2:54 AM
I got the 4 diplomats and Luke into the prison platfrom but it doesnt take off what do I do?
 H.Solo
05-25-2000, 9:01 AM
Find the other one diplomat?
 Some guy from Dantooine
05-25-2000, 10:33 AM
Go ahead and explore the entire map area. I found that the shuttle pilot is on a timer and lifts off at a pre-determined time whether the diplomats are abourd or not. Fist time he left early. The second time I had to sit and wait awhile before he got off his lazy butt and let me win the mission. :-p

Hope this helps.
 NilNaara
05-25-2000, 8:27 PM
I looked over the whole map and waited over 30 min and nothing except my units are there as well as the thing didnt leave its still on the platform..
 taxretrurn
05-26-2000, 12:43 PM
I also encountered this problem, but with another level - the first one you play as the Rebels. I rescued the guy I was supposed to rescue, completed all my objectives, got him into the evac shuttle and then...nothing. It just sat there. I loaded up my last saved game and got to the same point, and the same thing happened again.

You're not going to like this, but the only way I could get past this little glitch was to restart the entire level back from the beginning ie. click on 'continue' at the start up screen rather than 'load saved game', and go through the briefing and hangar bay again. It was incredibly annoying, but when I did this I encountered no problems and was able to progress as normal.

------------------
"Life. Don't talk to me about life." (Marvin the paranoid android).
 NilNaara
05-30-2000, 10:32 PM
thanks I finnally got around to playing it again and beat it cause of starting completly over. Bad glytch http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/biggrin.gif)
Page: 1 of 1