Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Is it just me?

Page: 1 of 1
 Tie Guy
05-02-2001, 12:50 AM
Is it just me or do the graphics on some of Battleground's screens look pretty bad. I'm talking about gunfire explosions out of the gun and the normal explosions.

Anyways, the game looks...er..sounds good, with over 300 units and upgradablitiy(?). I'm also glad it uses the Age of Empires's engine, i liked that game.

Just wondering if it really does look kind of bad or if it was just me. Heck, maybe my playstation 2 has spoiled me.
 Chiles4
05-02-2001, 2:22 PM
I was going to post the same thing. The screenshots look crappy to me. Then again I've never been able to get too excited over 2D RTS screenshots. If that's what the game looks like I'm not going to be able to get too excited over this game. I get the feeling Force Commander will still rule after this game is out!
 Kurgan
05-02-2001, 9:54 PM
Judging by the responses, I'm guessing based on the responses in these forums:

1) Those who hated Force Commander will probably love this game.

2) Those who loved Force Commander will probably hate it.

My predictions.. place your bets!
 Garindan
05-02-2001, 11:19 PM
I like force commander and age of empires. I think this game will be just as good as force commander.
 Tie Guy
05-02-2001, 11:44 PM
I liked force commander, just not that much.

I think it'll be good, and maybe they'll fix the graphics for the release.

------------------
We will crush the Rebellion in one swift stroke.
 Chiles4
05-04-2001, 3:41 PM
I think you're right on, Kurgan!!!!
 Garindan
05-04-2001, 5:14 PM
not exactly, i loved Force Commander (still do) and i also love Age of Empires (only played the demo as the price for it is eeeeeeeeexpensive). I liked the command point system in fc, but i know age of empires will be better, c'mon THREE-HUNDRED UNITS!!!! I believe it'll be better than force commander.
Page: 1 of 1