Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars Episode VII: The Fallen Hero

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Joka'ar
06-30-2002, 2:17 AM
Well, I found this link in another forum. I dunno if it is real or not but I just want to share with you guys.

http://supershadow.com/starwars/episode7/plot.html)

Your comment?

Mine is........quite bull**** the story.:p
 grey_fox_001
06-30-2002, 2:49 AM
I stopped reading that completely due to the awful way it was written. Very crap story IMAO, besides, it messes with the Anakin would bring balance to the force thing, which I fell CANNOT be ignored.
 Lime-Light
06-30-2002, 3:25 AM
Yeah that sucks. A lot of EU and writen poorly.
 BlackDove
06-30-2002, 4:50 AM
During routine Jedi training on Bespin, the Dark Jedi invade wearing jet packs, which send them like a swarm dropping into the upper reaches of the clould city. These Dark Jedi are seeking to re-establish the legacy of Darth Vader and, hence, they wear a more-advanced-looking version of Darth Vader's helmet and body armor in honor of their fallen hero.

:rofl::rofl:
 Yoda_623
06-30-2002, 4:58 AM
Hmmm.....thats wierd. The story line doesn't sound to great though.
 BlackDove
06-30-2002, 5:13 AM
I think I would be able make a better one...
 Yoda_623
06-30-2002, 5:14 AM
Originally posted by =SSC=Kal-El
I think I would be able make a better one...
Your probably right.
 Qui-GONE Jinn
06-30-2002, 5:55 AM
I can't even begin to describe how LOUSY that is!
 obi
06-30-2002, 9:55 AM
I've heard crack heads on COPS make up better stories then that.........:rolleyes:
 Mallory Ringess
06-30-2002, 10:25 AM
okay that's really bad. You ought to go and try to find a copy of one of the EARLY scripts for star wars and see some really bad writing.
you should find them
here (http://www.cache.cow.net/~draith/sw/scripts/SW-Starkiller3) and here (http://www.cache.cow.net/~draith/sw/scripts/SW-Starkiller)

George Lucas is actually really bad at scriptwriting. He's a good storteller/ideas man but not scripts. I think that most of the scripts for the original films were at least co-written by Lawrence Kasden & Leigh Brackett.
 Darth Knight
06-30-2002, 10:38 AM
first of all why would they like "worship" the legacy of a dark jedi that kill the upmost jedi(???) and kind of left the dark side the last moments of his life
 Kyth'emos
06-30-2002, 10:42 AM
Pure 100% B****hit
 Ben_Walker
06-30-2002, 10:46 AM
I've read the whole thing. First off, what kind of cheapass dark Jedi's use's concussion genrades in a lightsaber battle, theres no point of having a clone of Vader and Luke, because Anakin has found his redemption and Luke was already cloned in the EU and why would Luke want his hand back, he's already got a new one!

Its just cheap ****.
 -[MotU]-Lyger|=-
06-30-2002, 11:11 AM
who ever came up with that story should be shot. my god i havent heard anything worse. crap crap crap, all crap 10 paragraphs of crap and bull****. comeon jet pack wearing ninjas with cortosis swords would have been better
 Arkum
06-30-2002, 2:33 PM
pathetic..
star wars scripts are great, this sucked. This is NOT Star Wars.

**(Regarding Episode VII)**
**Spoilers(let downs)**

Many have asked the question:

Is Lucas going to make Episode VII?

Lucas has thoguht of this for a very long time, and many have interviewed him on the matter.
However, Lucas has in the end decided not to produce any movies after ROTJ. (well that sucks).:(

Someone may pick up on the Star Wars franchise after Lucas retires, though, and produce Episode VII, though.
 technobot
06-30-2002, 2:46 PM
there's an interview with Lucas somewhere and in it he said that IF he made episodes 7-9, it would feature a character who survives Ep3, and it would be about his adventures...
 Methos
06-30-2002, 3:41 PM
i've read that 'plot summary' before. it was on some guys website. www.shaowsource.com) or some such, check it out if you really want to have your mind boggled by shear stupidity and the joy of laughing uncontrollably from it. the guy claims to be a skywalker ranch insider and know lucas personally (he's the same guy who came up with the midichlorian count lists that have been floating around) teh site is so poorly done it makes you wonder if its really a 12 yr old kid posting everything, and if not it just makes you feel sorry for the wanker. the message boards are pretty hilarious, people ask him questions and he'll give a one line answer straight from his arse. he supposedly has a episode 3 summary up as well, but wants you to donate $7 to see it, i guess georgie boy doesn't take very good care of his friends, especially if he's supposedly privvy to all of george's ideas. chock another one up to foolish people who believe everything they read on the internet to be true, live an learn folks.
 Darth Groovy
07-02-2002, 7:08 PM
EVERYTHING on that site is a load of hogswallow!!! It has been written!

"I can't breath in this thing!!!"

_Dark Helmet
 WolfmanNCSU
07-02-2002, 9:21 PM
Originally posted by obi-wan13
I've heard crack heads on COPS make up better stories then that.........:rolleyes:

Took the words right from my mouth.
 Jedi_Monk
07-03-2002, 2:34 AM
Someone may pick up on the Star Wars franchise after Lucas retires, though, and produce Episode VII, though.
There will never be an Episode VII without Lucas... there may be more Star Wars movies, but never an Episode VII.

http://members.aol.com/dannilalfletch/Jedi_Monk.jpg)
Page: 1 of 1