Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Indigo Island - Grim Fandango 2 download

Page: 1 of 1
 Raudaschl
06-30-2002, 12:30 AM
Hey, some of u may remember me. I'm Raudaschl, the guy that was working on the illfated sequal to Grim Fandango. Its been a year and I wish to share with you all one of the more impressive tech demos from the GF2 development displaying 3D overlay and collision. Also, if boneman sees this or anyone else working at the LSA could they please add this to my account. Anyway, here it is. Please enjoy, its all ur gona see :P

http://www.planetdreamcast.com/sonic/svcomics/teamfusion/tempsf/is.zip)
 GendoTheGreat
06-30-2002, 1:22 AM
I just downloaded the file, its a zip containing a short text file and an executeable. Does anyone one know Raudaschl? Cause unless someone can vouch for him, there's no way in hell I'm running that executeable.
 xGrimx
06-30-2002, 1:44 AM
Your're safe Gendo. He was the guy making the GF2 fangame, then it got shut down.
 GendoTheGreat
06-30-2002, 2:55 AM
I tried it out and it looked pretty cool. It looks like it was made using LUA. What happened to the project anyway?
 Tall Guy
06-30-2002, 2:58 AM
cool, cant wait to see how far you got. shame about the whole thing being shut down :(
 Doodle Dude of Doom
06-30-2002, 4:56 AM
lol. I can look on that excuteable file because i already have 1000000 vvirus :P j/k
Page: 1 of 1