Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Game is fogged up -- - - - HELP!

Page: 1 of 1
 punkerrandboy
06-29-2002, 6:18 AM
Just bought this game (have been living under a large rock until just recently) but have a problem. There appears to be a fog around the middle of the screen into which my x-wing etc. disappears. I'm running the game on a Gateway pent 4 1.3ghz with an ATI Radeon8500 ddr64mb with WinME.

Can anyone please help cos the game feels great - the bits I can play. I tried to find your tech forum but it appears to be missing.
 Redwing
06-29-2002, 6:37 AM
That sounds like the black box in the middle of the screen that I used to get using an ATI Rage Pro card.

Does this happen every time you run the game, or just sometimes?
 Rogue Nine
06-29-2002, 6:42 AM
*punt*
 punkerrandboy
06-29-2002, 9:45 PM
Unfortunately it happens every time I run the game
 Wraith 8
07-01-2002, 2:41 PM
uhm.. well i had this black box problem with the phantom menace game.

there the problem was that the game couldnt see my graphics card. the only thing i tried is re-install Direct X and run some detection things that came with the game ... and then it worked like a charme....

maybe you should download a patch....
.. uhm.. is there a patch? have you checked the main site?
www.roguesquadron.net?) Red? is there a patch?

well i hope i helped some bit :D

Wraith 8
 Kyle d'Tana
07-03-2002, 10:43 PM
Reinstall the game and directX and it will work! I had the same problem, and now it works....
Page: 1 of 1